• Dead
    • Wish I was dead

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

23 in a couple of weeks. :cheers: Woo-Hoo! :seeya:

post-4835-1142617362_thumb.jpg
Mr.P is that you all by your lonesome in the 35-40 block. nutkick.gif

Oh F_ck you. :lol::jester: I'm dating the local coeds, that's gotta count for something :D

Dont hate Mr.P, and keep it up with the coed's. They will be changing your diapers soon enough. Atleast you will be comfortable with them. Oh did you take your geritol today? :jester:

:crackup: It's okay Mr. P. My parents are almost 60 and they aren't wearing diapers yet. Hell my grandma is like 90 and she's just a little senial(sp?). :P

Did you start this thread because someone called you an old man?? :jester:

Naaaa, but that comment got me thinking about the difference between this forum and other truck forums and I wondered if the age demographic was a factor.

Mr.P is that you all by your lonesome in the 35-40 block. nutkick.gif

Oh F_ck you. :lol::jester: I'm dating the local coeds, that's gotta count for something :D

Okay, this explains why so many YOUNG men always ask about my truck.

You know it's funny, my friend at the dealership showed me the paperwork on who they are marketing the SS to (at least in 2003) and none of you fit it!

It's supposed to be marketed MAINLY to the old skool muscle car crowd well into their 40s and 50s. And yet, the most looks and interest I've seen in my truck comes from young guys like you all and actually quite a few women (we live in a rural area where EVERYONE has a truck) in my age group (40s).

This got discussed quite a bit a year and a half ago, we all agreed the same thing at the time.

Mr. P. :)

I started thinking, we have alot of young punks up in here. :P:crackup:

23 in a couple of weeks.  :cheers: Woo-Hoo! :seeya: ... :crackup: It's okay Mr. P.  My parents are almost 60 and they aren't wearing diapers yet.  Hell my grandma is like 90 and she's just a little senial(sp?). :P

LOL my father could kick my ass; he's (OMG!) 56 and races his bicycle, he's out training almost daily 20-35 miles. Last November he did the Tour de Tucson (108-miles) in 5-hours and 5-minutes, and that's with shattered knees. So if his level of activity is any hint, I'll be among the young crowd a long time :D On a serious note he's not as fast mentally as 15-years ago, he's still just as smart but it takes him a few more minutes to reason/arrive at his answers (we develop statistical analysis and high-level A/I business intelligence software).

20 Can go to jail (not that I have :devil: ) but can't go to a bar.

Yeah 20 = irresponsible ... they shouldn't be let into bars ... they should be forced into slave labor supplying all of us with free beer until they are of age ... kinda like a beer retirement :jester: oh yeah ... stacks of 1 dollar bills too

Jacka$$ :cheers:

I think the age group of this fourm has alot to do with how calm it is here (most of the time) compared to other sites. Looks like the majority is in there 20's and mostly over playing internet gangsta like you see on other sites. I can't for the life of me figure out what I used like about those honda sites that were nothing but 16-18 year olds. Well I guess I was alot younger and poorer then :D

46, Where are all you older guys? They did market this truck for an older crowd 45-50. There are many of us out here too it s just that we don t know how to use these darn computers :confused:

Right here :cry: Big 50 looming on the horizon.

Then to find out Mr P's dad is 56 :banghead::banghead:

I will grow old, but not grow up :jester:

49/2.0 this year :lol: Hey...that'll work :D

Archived