Underhood Light

Bowtie70SS

I wonder why GM stopped putting underhood lights in the trucks? I had a light off of a 88-98 Chevy truck in the garage. It is one of the ones with a on/off switch and a little reel so you can pull the light out. It will reach the back of the truck and now I can see to check the oil/trans fluid at night or to just show off my new Radix (when I get in back). Sorry I don't have the GM part number but you can get one off of any 88-98 PU,Sub,Tahoe. Later

Dave

post-7081-1142725676_thumb.jpg

I'm with you on that one, but most likely they just wanted to save $10 per truck. I always thought that light was the best one ever invented for underhood or for changing a tire...etc

:withstupid:

I second that Motion.... had a '90 Silverado Sportside with it. Thought it was a great Idea myself....

I bet that most  didn't know you could pull it out and stick it to the fender

Everybody knows that!!! :jester: What are you talking about though!? :dunno::D J/K.... I really don't know if people know that or not...

I said fender ..not drop it in the dirt :crackup:

I bet that most  didn't know you could pull it out and stick it to the fender

Everybody knows that!!! :jester: What are you talking about though!? :dunno::D J/K.... I really don't know if people know that or not...

I said fender ..not drop it in the dirt :crackup:

:crackup:

Archived