Punk kid!

montanass

Ok so I'm at my buddies house just chilling and he's got this dude there from work... two of my other buddies and i know him from highschool and we're not real fond of him. so matt, the guy with the house, gives him a couple of drinks and some little smokies... we chill out until like 1:00 then we decide to roll... so me and one of my buddies decide to start his GTO and let it warm up well this kid gets his stuff together... we waited for like 2 minutes and out comes Roger, the weird kid. we didn't think anything of it so we give the kid a ride home and we get a call from matt after we dropped him off...

"dude, kick rogers ass out on the curb in the middle of nowhere! that f'er puked ( :puke: ) on my carpet!"

i guess he got ill, grabbed his junk and left... didn't say anything! can you believe that! how gay is that! all i can say is we are victims of "Douchebaggery"

thought i would share that little diddy with you guys and hear what you have to say about it!

Haha, in a way it is kinda funny. This is kinda trashy but this kind of shit happens at parties, we were at this party and this dude pucked in the upper tank of the toilet. It took the owner of the house a few weeks to realize were the smell was coming from. :crackup:

Haha, in a way it is kinda funny. This is kinda trashy but this kind of shit happens at parties, we were at this party and this dude pucked in the upper tank of the toilet. It took the owner of the house a few weeks to realize were the smell was coming from.

Ha. That's awesome.

i had the same crap happen at my house before except it was a good friend of mine and I guess he passed out and in the middle of the night basically sat up let it fly and then he freaked out and bounced before I woke up. Worse part is it was on an off white carpet. Thank god for steam cleaners

I was at a party where this guy thought he was going to the bathroom to take a piss ... when in fact he went into the girls room who hosted the party. She was completly trashed also ... but still noticed and followed him ... she ripped his ass saying that he wasn't in the bathroom ... and I we could hear from the living room is .... Don't worry I'll put the f*ing seat up .... he then opened her dresser drawer and went #1 in her dresser .... Next day he had no clue what the hell happened ... pretty funny ...

:crackup: That is funny...yet not cool.

I once got sick at girls house and thought I was going into the bathroom and it was her spare room/closet. I could not make it out in time and puked all over her carpet (Everclear and Koolaid leave a healthy red stain). Needless to say I struck out in getting lucky that night. :ughdance:

Another :puke: story

We all skipped school one day 25 years ago.

We were drinking at this girl Donna's house. Jeff and this other girl Ann were so drunk that they were sitting on the floor in the bathroom "waiting" to puke because they knew it was inevitable.

They were all f'ed up, eyes half closed...etc. Anyway, Ann goes to puke first...then Jeff goes....but he blows chunky chow on top of Anns head. (she beat him to the toilet)

Ann was a blond, huge jugs....Just hot all around. After Jeff blew chunks in her hair, and she didnt know it. Then she just walks into the room where we were, and then starts walking around the house in a daze. I've never laughed so hard in my life.

So there's a story for you ! Smoking Hot Chick with Chunky Chow in her hair ! :crackup:

Archived