Punk kid!

montanass

Well I thought maybe I would tell a story about "the wiz", a nickname someone got. After a heavy night of drinking with roomates and one friend of my roomate, we decided to call it a night. About 2 hours after we hit the sack the one roomate was yelling and screaming at this 'friend'. This guy sleep walks and says that if he drinks fairly heavy he sleep pisses. So the 'wiz' was in my roomies room and was peeing on the end of his bed. With all the yelling, he didn't even wake up, just continued on like nothing was wrong. The wiz didn't even know what was going on in the morning, we had to break the news that he had a new nickname.

Another  :puke: story

We all skipped school one day 25 years ago.

We were drinking at this girl Donna's house. Jeff and this other girl Ann were so drunk that they were sitting on the floor in the bathroom "waiting" to puke because they knew it was inevitable.

They were all f'ed up, eyes half closed...etc.  Anyway, Ann goes to puke first...then Jeff goes....but he blows chunky chow on top of Anns head. (she beat him to the toilet)

Ann was a blond, huge jugs....Just hot all around. After Jeff blew chunks in her hair, and she didnt know it. Then she just walks into the room where we were,  and then starts walking around the house in a daze.  I've never laughed so hard in my life.

So there's a story for you ! Smoking Hot Chick with Chunky Chow in her hair ! :crackup:

:puke::sick::puke::sick:

Well I thought maybe I would tell a story about "the wiz", a nickname someone got.  After a heavy night of drinking with roomates and one friend of my roomate, we decided to call it a night.  About 2 hours after we hit the sack the one roomate was yelling and screaming at this 'friend'.  This guy sleep walks and says that if he drinks fairly heavy he sleep pisses.  So the 'wiz' was in my roomies room and was peeing on the end of his bed.  With all the yelling, he didn't even wake up, just continued on like nothing was wrong.  The wiz didn't even know what was going on in the morning, we had to break the news that he had a new nickname.

I have a sleep pee-er friend too. He said that back when he first started drinking, he came home one night and peed in his mom's oven! It took her a while to figure out what had happened. Um, anyone thinking about cooking a pot roast now? :puke:

I have a sleep pee-er friend too. One moring after a party at my pad. My girl noticed a wet stain in the corner of the front room. Well we thought it was beer so got a steam cleaner and cleaned it up. 2 weeks later one of my buddies was partyiing at his house. All the buddies stopped by. Abut 3 in the morning one of the girls with us notice a sound like the faucet was left on. So we went looking for the source. Well it was coming from my buddies room.(He didnt have a toliet in his room) When we open the door he was pissing into his laundry basket... LOL Well from that day We now know who the wet bandit IS...

Archived