ss.com stickers

impalarasser

Ahhh, yes. Jane Sticker. Class of '83 if I recall. Wasn't she voted most likely to succeed or something like that? Oh, well, so much for that nomination. A real pity. Lovely, gal, though.........................last seen at the NE SS party passed out after doing her stripper act on the picnic table and dancing none stop to the 60's classic Inna Da Gatta Davita (sp?). :pop:

SSparty.jpg

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, operator...................................operator? I can barely hear you operator.

Huh? Oh, yes ma'am, that's right, this is Lee. What do you mean deposit ANOTHER $0.50!!! I've already given you $52.00 in quarters and I've got a problem here operator. Don't you understand that?

Okay, okay, here's your fifth cents. My problem?.........................oh, yeah, well you see, it's like this operator.................those bastards keep hanging up on me............ma'am?

Hello?

Hello?

Dammit!!!

PhoneCall.jpg

yes i would have to say that black is the fastest...the one red one one that was on the same road as me quickly got off so as not to be looked down upon by anyone whom was admiring my Black SS...that is okay though...he just got to be the :cool: SS on that road...

your not talking about me are you? because i was going to the mall of america when i saw you and had to turn off. and the only reason one would be looking down is because mine is lowered too. and red is the fastest color becasuse you dont see black in the articals. :wtf:

Archived