Floor mats

Ok...here are a couple of pics....

Just an FYI...I ordered these mats from US Speed....which get them from Lloyds...which just happen to be the identical mat that you can get at chevymall.com.  In fact, I just ordered a set of front mats for my sister this morning from US Speed...

S3600034.jpg

Here is a pic of the ext. cab mat sprawled across my desk here at work....

S3600035.jpg

Remember with the extended cab mat....it goes all the way under the seat as well...it does not stop where the stock mats sit (this makes for a really big rear mat, and the logo may appear to be small....but in fact it is just a really bit peice of carpet!)

Thanks man :thumbs:

Ok...here are a couple of pics....

Just an FYI...I ordered these mats from US Speed....which get them from Lloyds...which just happen to be the identical mat that you can get at chevymall.com.  In fact, I just ordered a set of front mats for my sister this morning from US Speed...

S3600034.jpg

Here is a pic of the ext. cab mat sprawled across my desk here at work....

S3600035.jpg

Remember with the extended cab mat....it goes all the way under the seat as well...it does not stop where the stock mats sit (this makes for a really big rear mat, and the logo may appear to be small....but in fact it is just a really bit peice of carpet!)

That looks good!! :thumbs: Might have to get myself a set!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived