New VHO Owner!

The Meat

Just wanted to say hi. Bought my 04' VHO from a local dealer with 13K on th odo for $21K. Not a bad deal IMHO. So far, I love the truck. I have owned everything from a WS6 to a a fully built GT30R powered Honda. Dont quite know what direction I am gonna go with the truck as I am getting older now.

:cheers:

resize4ab.jpg

Howdy dude. Congrats on the new 'ho!!! Is urs a Chevy or GMC? Cloth or leather seats? Where abouts did u find one used? I agree with the rest of the guys above, pic pics pics!! LOL!!! We will be talking soon enough I know....

Howdy dude. Congrats on the new 'ho!!! Is urs a Chevy or GMC? Cloth or leather seats? Where abouts did u find one used? I agree with the rest of the guys above, pic pics pics!! LOL!!! We will be talking soon enough I know....

I took some pictures the other day but they are too big to host on the free hosting sites!! I am not smart enough to re-size them. :banghead:

The truck is a Chevy with cloth seats, power drivers side, bose sound system w/steering wheel controls & 6 disc., locking rear, 3.73's.

I had no idea I was even going to buy a truck when I went to the lot. I saw this truck, test drove it and decided to buy it. Then after reading this site and seeing my truck has the B4V package, I was pleasantly suprised!

The dealer(Tucson AZ) has a GMC with the B4V package on it as well, but it had hail damage and I like the front end of the Chevy's better anyhow. :thumbs:

Archived