OK GUYS...

montanass

So i have this buddy with a 2004 GTO.... its his life, if he didn't have the car he would suck dick to get one... ok not quite, but you get the picture... I went to the local newspaper today to put an add in for his car as an April Fools Joke... but they wanted fifty f'n dollars man! thats robbery.... they wouldn't run it for the weekend... i could run it for one week or two.... so i asked how they slept at night and left... so... if you guys would give him a call tomorow (saturday sometime) and ask him some really stupid questions or leave him a message... that would really piss him off and it would make my day!.... His # is (406)253-8057

Please help me out if you guys have a little extra time tomorow.... :thumbs:

later,

Montanass

yeah i did....i was like hey im calling from miami, i just wanted to make sure all of the shipping was squared out. "uh....huh?"(levi), yeah the shipping for your car, the gto. 5000 obo right? this is levi? with the gto? "uh....yes...this is levi....but the...car is not for sale...."you sure?! im looknig at the ad right now. alright i have to go ill call you later

ok guys he found out from some douche on SRT4 forum told him later today... bummer... we had him going though, for a minute...1. bummer about that one gay dude... damn! ok thanks for being good sports guys! :thumbs:

haha, real funny.... thanx alot, i figued it out after the first phone call.... i just couldn't figure out where they put the add or what ever..... oh well good joke, would have done it myself to someone else, just have to say... CODY... YOU SUCK, YOU JACKASS!!!

Archived