Well I am back from the GTO scene with a new SS...

vtodd82

Sold the GTO, and bought a new Trailblazer SS today. I am very happy to be back in the truck scene. (I used to own a SSS - for anybody who doesn't remember me) The GTO was great, but with my new relocation with work, the GTO will not be practical whatsoever. I got a great price on the TBSS at 25,600 OTD. Talk to Miles Chevy out of Decatur, IL if you are interested in a great deal. PM me if you have any questions.

Anyways, I hope to see you all again this summer at the Zippy event. This time I'll be there with a truck/suv and not a car!

Todd

ss.jpg

qewr.jpg

very good stuff bro.  That is an awesome price as well, did you not get any options or something?

Thanks guys! No, I got the sunroof, 6 CD changer, XM and Onstar, Bose stereo and all the other extra goodies except for leather seats (I like cloth better anyways), the NAV system (which is very cool), the DVD player and the full DIC system.

I am very happy with my setup. Its loaded at exactly all I wanted, but not at all stripped.

Todd

wow that price is unbeatable, was that after you gave them your gto? thats cheaper than dealer price isnt it? welcome back!!!

No, that price was as if I were to just go in and buy it. I recieved 24,000 trade in value. $25600 OTD was the price I haggled down to on the TBSS. I ended up paying $1600 which I just consider TTL fees, so I call it basically an even swap!

Yes, this is a very very low price. Definatly less than dealer price.....GM took the hit on this one.

Todd

Congrats Todd,

You'll enjoy it  :cheers:

You going to make Route 66?

I would definatly like to, but I will be moving down south to Decatur with work here next month. I may, and may not be at Route 66 to run this beast. If so, I would like to hit a 13.5 as a target goal!

Either way, I plan on making it to the Zippy event this year again!

Todd

Archived