New to the forums! :)

How ya'll doing? My name is Anthony, and just recently got this truck. All I can say is one of the only trucks I'll ever drive! ;)

Some pictures after I just washed the beast today.

SilveradoSSSide.jpg

SilveradoSSFront.jpg

SilveradoSSBack.jpg

Also, I think it already came with a HD kit, how would I find out, all I know they are blue as hell.

Congrats - and welcome to the forum :chevy: You've definitely got a previously modified truck so no telling what the story is on the lights; they might also just be Sylvania Silverstar bulbs in the OEM sockets...

Mr. P. :)

Congrats - and welcome to the forum  :chevy:   You've definitely got a previously modified truck so no telling what the story is on the lights; they might also just be Sylvania Silverstar bulbs in the OEM sockets...

Mr. P. :)

I doubt they are the Silverstars because before I had the truck, I had a Focus which some girl in Austin ran a red light and bashed the whole right side... :nonod:

They weren't that blue, The bulbs don't look like regular bulbs either. ;\ I'll take a pic and post it at night, but they are like this kind of blue. :chevy: That little icon.

Also... by looking at the forum, A shift kit seems to be one a first mod to do, if so... I want neck breaking shifts... O_O If someone would be kind enough to tell me the price, and for the install.

Edited by Evangelion (see edit history)