ITS OUT !!!!!!!!!!!!&#

AZFASTESTSS

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have been trying to read all the crap on the lightning threads and its giving me a headache, half of them cant write with proper english and there making an ass out of themselves, most of them are talking about running camaro SS's and crap like that. All I can really understand is they are mostly a bunch of morons.

Anyway, going out in a few to check and see if the Mag is on the stands

Holy Mother of God!  I haven't seen that much flame in a LONG while. 

And I haven't even been through half the pages of that thread either!

First off, AZFASTESTSS, congrats on the article and particularly the cover!  :thumbs:

Second, I'm not sure what all the hubub is about.  "Well.. I'll race you but you have to remove the bottle"  :icon_bs:  :dupe: BS!! run what you brung!!! If you wanted an easy 11's car, there are lots of them out there for a lot less $$.  The fact that you took a 5000lb + truck that can haul (even in snow/ice) people, lumber, and a trailer that weighs much more than the truck is impressive! 

Yes, the L is an impressive truck for what it is:  Cheap ($ wise), single cab, FAST even stock, very easily modded for not much money and tons more speed..

JMO, but I don't get into this whole "L's rule all!!" mentality.  I suppose that all fans have their own opinions, but it's all BS.  I HATE the way most Fords and Dodges look, but if you show up in a 11 second Ram or L, I'm impressed!!! I don't care that it's a Dodge or Ford anymore, it now becomes a fast vehicle and that's what I like. Same with any Ford, Honda, Chevy, Suburu, Kia, etc around.  Speed is what counts to me!  :cheers:

I also don't care about "Well, you had to spend X dollars on this to make it faster than mine!!!"  WTF?  :icon_bs:  Who the F*** cares?  It's a F***in fast car and it's cool as hell!!!

Call me a brown noser, but AZFASTESTSS, you have one of the most awesome trucks I've ever seen!!

:withstupid:

Congrats!! :cheers:

Thanks :chevy: I'm really happy with the whole mag pics and article it covers 8 pages of the sport truck mag including the cover, there's a plug for silveradoss.com as well :D As far as the whole Lightning issue thats all water under the bridge and I get along with all those guys now. the mag should be out soon on the shelf, I know the suscriber's get the mag first but anyways enjoy and thanks :thumbs::thumbs:

Thanks :chevy:  I'm really happy with the whole mag pics and article it covers 8 pages of the sport truck mag including the cover, there's a plug for silveradoss.com as well :D  As far as the whole Lightning issue thats all water under the bridge and I get along with all those guys now. the mag should be out soon on the shelf, I know the suscriber's get the mag first but anyways enjoy and thanks  :thumbs:  :thumbs:

Congrats man - you're an inspiration to us speed freaks! You deserve it. :chevy::chevy:

Mr. P. :)

Archived