Check her out boys!!!

a-blur-by-you

OK, thought you would like to see my first try at putting some pics up of my truck so all can enjoy :D I was kind of in a hurry during lunch so hope they are OK.

Tell me what you think :)

More pics to come :devil:

Shaved Left Side

Shaved Right Side

Shaved Pic Tailgate

Right side pic of truck

Front pic

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looks like they did a good job from seeing the reeflections, nice hod too, you plan on painting it or anything? how much does it weigh??

Looks they put you r ss logo a bit high on the tailgate! but the handles are sweet! how much did they run you?

looks like they did a good job from seeing the reeflections, nice hod too, you plan on painting it or anything? how much does it weigh??

Looks they put you r ss logo a bit high on the tailgate! but the handles are sweet! how much did they run you?

Yeah they did a sweet job on the body, I've heard carbon fiber is a real biatch too paint but I may consider one of these days, I do like the theme the carbon fiber sets up front with the inserts and grille. The hood weighs 20lbs.

What handles are you refering too Chase? :confused:

Yeah they did a sweet job on the body, I've heard carbon fiber is a real biatch too paint but I may consider one of these days, I do like the theme the carbon fiber sets up front with the inserts and grille. The hood weighs 20lbs.

exactly what handles , i was referring to the clear ones! :jester:

exactly what handles , i was referring to the clear ones! :jester:

What a funny guy :jester:

Archived