Check her out boys!!!

a-blur-by-you

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
where did you get the taligate done at?

I ordered a tailgate handle relocator kit from stylin concepts and had the Chevrolet dealer shaved the tailgate. Actually the kit also comes with the metal plate to weld where the handle was to begin with, giving the tailgate a much cleaner look.

I ordered a tailgate handle relocator kit from stylin concepts and had the Chevrolet dealer shaved the tailgate. Actually the kit also comes with the metal plate to weld where the handle was to begin with, giving the tailgate a much cleaner look.

how much was just the tailgate shave?

Around $285 to $300 if I remember correctly :crazy:

if that was with paint , thats pretty good for the cheby delaer!

if that was with paint , thats pretty good for the cheby delaer!

It helps to work for another dealer here in town...the connections :D

Archived