~10,000 Days~

Bigdogx

It's been a long 5 year wait but Tool is back and about to kick are a@# this may! :cool:

Just wondering how many fans if at all there might be on this board and if your gona be like me tommorow praying to the tool gods that i somehow get lucky enough to get a ticket without having to get bent over by a scalper for em! :lol:

Oh yeah, Tool rocks banger.gif  I am sure the scalpers will have all the tickets bought-up on the internet in like 5-mins  :mad:

Mr. P. :)

Yeah well i got two shots 10am for boston and 11am for the nyc shows, it doesnt help that both places only hold under 3k though. :nonod: Wonder what scalpers will be charging for them though because i think i would be crazy enough to go pretty high to get to see them before there off to europe. Though i heard look to the falltime here for there main u.s. tour to get going.

Incase you havent seen not sure were you live but theyy have a few spots there hitting and most look like all small venues.

SUN- APR-30 INDIO, CA COACHELLA FESTIVAL

TUE-MAY-02 SEATTLE PARAMOUNT THEATRE

THU-MAY-04 OAKLAND PARAMOUNT THEATRE

FRI-MAY-05 LAS VEGAS THE JOINT

SAT-MAY-06 PHOENIX GAMMAGE HALL

MON-MAY-08 DALLAS McFARLIN AUDITORIUM

WED-MAY-10 DENVER TEMPLE BUELL THEATRE

THU-MAY-11 KANSAS CITY MEMORIAL HALL

FRI-MAY-12 MINNEAPOLIS ORPHEUM THEATRE

SAT-MAY-13 CHICAGO AUDITORIUM THEATRE

MON-MAY-15 DETROIT FOX THEATRE

TUE-MAY-16 TORONTO HUMMINGBIRD THEATRE

THU-MAY-18 PHILADELPHIA TOWER THEATRE

FRI-MAY-19 NEW YORK CITY CENTER

SAT-MAY-20 NEW YORK CITY CENTER

SUN-MAY-21 BOSTON WANG CENTRE <Actually this show is at the Orpheum theater not the wang center, ticket go on sale sat april 22 at 10am.

I've been wainting for this new alblum for sooooo long.

Tool > everything IMO.

Imo it is damn good, a few song's will take some getting use to but overall im very impressed with it.Ofcourse it's only the leaked version and everyone is speculating that it could be possible that the new lp will be a dual cd box, or what was posted on tools website last year is they want to make a tool version of the wall!I guess we will see in another week and a half when it get released. :cool:

Incase you havent seen not sure were you live but theyy have a few spots there hitting and most look like all small venues.

You wouldn't have a link to tickets handy would you?!

http://www.ticketmaster.com/artist/720703

All of them for the most part i believe go on sale tommorow at 10am from ticketmaster.The only ones that are not are the two new york shows which are handled by the new york centers box office.

Archived