Running from the cops...

montanass

Well, I just found out that my buddy, Jake, landed himself in jail this weekend in Butte, MT (about 2.5 hours from where i'm at) He went partying with some friends in Bozeman on friday and somewhere through the weekend, he ended up running from the cops on his R6 on the interstate. Someone told him it would be easy to out run them on a motorcylce... but they forgot to mention not to do it on an interstate... :banghead: Those damn radios are sure fast.... fasted thing i ever saw....

well his bail is set at $1400 and nobody has the money or wants to pay to get his ass out.... so he gets to spend a few days in the pen.... I thought it was kinda funny but i almost feel bad for his dumb-ass... almost!

How f'n dumb do you got to be? :mad:

I thought I would share.... thats not the whole story, but I will inform you guys of the entire situation when I find out more :D

I have a buddy that USED to run from the cops on nearly a weekly basis... :dunno:

he had a '97 T/A 6-spd that was pumped and a '93 Notchback 5.0 mustang also pumped...

the PD knew who he was but would NEVER go to his parents house to arrest him...I geuss they would rather catch him in the act...! He got away (or they gave up chase) about 10 times until one day he tried running from them in the 5.0!!

he ended up rolling the mustang when the CHP unit pitted him on the freeway at about 90mph.... nobody was hurt BUT the mustang got totalled, he went to jail...and the T/A got repo'd cause he couldn't make the payments from jail! :uhoh:

i say F that...just pull over if your busted...

thing was he had things to hide sooooo thats why he ran... matter of fact he's STILL in jail...and thats been nearly a year ago now...! :yellow_loser:

Yes Sir ... as we say, "You can't out run a Motorola".....

I've been in three pursuits in the past 6 years.... It is an adrenaline rush for sure!!! The best part of the the Police Academy was the Emergency Vehicle Operators Course (EVOC). Got paid to beat the snot out of a Crown Vic for a week.

I also have a set of "Stop Stick" pins for my uniform. I succsessfully blew out the tires on a Chevy Malibu. Vermont State Police were chasing them for about 40 miles, and he ended up coming over the line into Massachusetts. Big Mistake .... Later on in lock-up, he said "I never saw you, but once my steering went, I knew you had blown my tires".... Got 2 out of the 4 at about 80 mph...

I have a buddy that USED to run from the cops on nearly a weekly basis... :dunno:

he had a '97 T/A 6-spd that was pumped and a '93 Notchback 5.0 mustang also pumped...

the PD knew who he was but would NEVER go to his parents house to arrest him...I geuss they would rather catch him in the act...! He got away (or they gave up chase) about 10 times until one day he tried running from them in the 5.0!!

he ended up rolling the mustang when the CHP unit pitted him on the freeway at about 90mph.... nobody was hurt BUT the mustang got totalled, he went to jail...and the T/A got repo'd cause he couldn't make the payments from jail!  :uhoh:

i say F that...just pull over if your busted...

thing was he had things to hide sooooo thats why he ran... matter of fact he's STILL in jail...and thats been nearly a year ago now...! :yellow_loser:

Well like Chris Rock says - if the police have to chase your ass down, you can be sure they are bringing an ass-beating with them!

Mr. P. :)

I had a friend on his R6 outrun a cop. My friend had no license plates on his bike, and the cop pulled him over, and as the cop got out of his car, my friend took off. They never did find him, he got home and parked the bike for a few weeks. I was surprised they never did catch him. However, he is now in jail for a year because of other stupid shit he has done.

i used to do it to when i had my bike, i did it once and never got caught, when me and my old friends used to do it , we used to go different ways, ride up the wrong side of the street , they wont follow you, but i dont suggest you make a career out of doing it , i also lost a good friend when i was 19, he blew a chase on a zx7, the cop chased him , 100mph, a car cut him off, he went over the car and a truck ran over him cutting off his head, it was a sad funeral, anyway i didnt do it no more after that :banghead:

i used to do it to when i had my bike, i did it once and never got caught, when me and my old friends used to do it , we used to go different ways, ride up the wrong side of the street , they wont follow you, but i dont suggest you make a career out of doing it , i also lost a good friend when i was 19, he blew a chase on a zx7, the cop chased him , 100mph, a car cut him off, he went over the car and a truck ran over him cutting off his head, it was a sad funeral, anyway i didnt do it no more after that :banghead:

holy ****. :shakehead:

I have a friend that just recently tried to do this on his bike. He was coming home on the free way one night (about 12 am) and there were a few other bikes with him. They where all cruising along, when he got on it. As soon as he got on it there was a cop. The cop was sitting on the side of an on ramp with his radar gun. My friend saw the flashing lights and stayed on it until he was out of sight, or so he thought. He got off the free way 7-8 exits up and started to try to get home to park the bike. He tried to take a shortcut through this bike path to get to street where it was less than 1 mile to his house. He was going down this path doing 50-60 mph when he hit a cement block sitting in the middle of the path. It completly destroyed his bike and ripped it in half. Amazingly he didn't break any bones though he had to get over 25 stiches. He layed in the field after the crash for about 5 minutes until the CHP helicopter had flown over and seen him. They took him to a hospital and then straight to jail. He had no insurance nor did he have a motorcycle license. :yellow_loser: The bike wasn't even a year old.

well i talked to a cop from coral gables (one of the many cities in miami) and what he told me was its a general rule with some of the cops here in south florida that they arent gonna risk themselves going 120mph to catch a bike because they eventually will kill themselves.

on a more gruesome note, (sorry to all of you who have bikes) my sis used to volunteer at one of the local big hospitals here (one of the biggest in the country) and they would call bikers who got into accidents "organ-doners" :shakehead:.....

well i talked to a cop from coral gables (one of the many cities in miami) and what he told me was its a general rule with some of the cops here in south florida that they arent gonna risk themselves going 120mph to catch a bike because they eventually will kill themselves.

on a more gruesome note, (sorry to all of you who have bikes) my sis used to volunteer at one of the local big hospitals here (one of the biggest in the country) and they would call bikers who got into accidents "organ-doners" :shakehead:.....

We just call them "Donor-Cycles"

Yeah ... No use in chasing a bike, when you can just call ahead to the neighboring town.

Archived