someone needs to teach this b**** a lesson

drako

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think war is wrong.....but those people are totally out of line. Sure I might not support the war, but the troops I will stand behind and I just about break down when I hear some of the stories that come on the news or that I read about. I don't understand some people. Maybe there is too much freedom?

I think war is wrong.....but those people are totally out of line.  Sure I might not support the war, but the troops I will stand behind and I just about break down when I hear some of the stories that come on the news or that I read about.  I don't understand some people.  Maybe there is too much freedom?

i dotn agree with war either however i do respect life and that is just :icon_bs: seriosuly. shes freaking dereanged and people like her should be locked up and never given a podium to talk.

I agree, they put their lives on the line, and this is what happens, its a tragedy really. I was almost speechless when watching the video, then I had to watch it again just to make sure I wasn't seeing things. Kinda speechless yet, maybe I don't understand what people like her are trying to prove? Maybe its like I said before, maybe we give some people too much freedom.

I love the part where Hannity says "Obviously, you are a nut."  And when Colmes says "What's the matter with you?"

I thought that was great. :crackup:

Those people don't deserve the time of day let alone the airtime to speak their BS. They have absolutely no clue that the soldiers they protest fight for their right to say stupid sh1t. We need to gather them up, and take them to the middle of a desert with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Since you're so high and mighty, live here. The Lord will provide for you.

The one fact IMO these people are missing is that the person who has given his life for their country CHOSE to do so, that's why I value and respect the folks that serve in our military, they have exercised their freedom and willingly volunteered for duty. These protesters have the right/freedom to carry on in their obscene behavior and we tolerate it - they need to respect the rights and freedoms of others to fight and die for their (our) country and have tolerance for us despite their own cracked beliefs.

Mr. P.

If I saw those protestors on the side of the road, I'd have a hard time restraining my self from running them all over. Their views are just appalling and is a perfect example of what inbred, uneducated and indoctrined people can do. Unfortunately with freedom of speech and expression we have to see these idiots.

That bitch woud not want to meet me in person.  :mad:

:withstupid: ill show her an act of god!

i would read her this line right before i took care of her

The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the Valley of Darkness; for he is truly his brother's keeper, and the finder of lost children. And, I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers! And, you will know my name is The Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee!

Archived