AWD 4L80E conversion

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey Lippy,

Wow, Big words from a keyboard tuff guy. It looks like my opinion of your Lippy shift kit got you upset for some reason, Imagine That!!  Oh, your name calling, is that the best you come up with?  Grow up!!!

Chuck

Your opinion of my kit had nothing to do with the issue. My kits have worked well in many trucks and your opinion of my work or my parts meant nothing to me before the issue and nothing after. Someone asked a question about them and even though I tried to avoid answering the question(s) I ended up answering so as to not be a dick to the guy. My answering of his questions got you to chime in and try to sell him your kit which as a supporting vendor over there is fine. You didn't seem to have a reply to my comments about your recomendation though even though they weren't in any way shooting you down. I've in the past sent you many customers and recomended you for transmissions, parts, etc. I never told them to mention my name or anything like that to try to get on anyone's good side. From simply answering some guys question over on the board that it was asked you got all upset about it and went to the administrators. You forced them to remove my sig and got them to give me a warning about trying to sell my parts on that site. If you review my over 1000 posts on that site you will not find me trying to sell on there because I understand that it just isn't right for the people that pay to advertise on the site. Even with that being as it was, you still found the need to complain quite heavily to the administrators over there because I simply answered questions. Questions that if you look I even tried to avoid. I left that post there quite a while before putting anything in there. After a few pm's from a couple people asking me to respond I finally did. You could have just left at that. The post would have been answered and went away into history like all the rest. Sounds like you're the internet tough guy to me. I wouldn't consider calling you an **** name calling. It's simply an identification for you after how childish you were over that incident.

:chillpill: Well, I have not read what was posted elsewhere, and I've got no dog in this fight. But from what I've just seen I now know that when I had my 4L60E built I gave my $3500 to the right person. :nonod:

Mr. P.

Hey Lippy,

Wow, Big words from a keyboard tuff guy. It looks like my opinion of your Lippy shift kit got you upset for some reason, Imagine That!!   Oh, your name calling, is that the best you come up with?  Grow up!!!

Chuck

Your opinion of my kit had nothing to do with the issue. My kits have worked well in many trucks and your opinion of my work or my parts meant nothing to me before the issue and nothing after. Someone asked a question about them and even though I tried to avoid answering the question(s) I ended up answering so as to not be a dick to the guy. My answering of his questions got you to chime in and try to sell him your kit which as a supporting vendor over there is fine. You didn't seem to have a reply to my comments about your recomendation though even though they weren't in any way shooting you down. I've in the past sent you many customers and recomended you for transmissions, parts, etc. I never told them to mention my name or anything like that to try to get on anyone's good side. From simply answering some guys question over on the board that it was asked you got all upset about it and went to the administrators. You forced them to remove my sig and got them to give me a warning about trying to sell my parts on that site. If you review my over 1000 posts on that site you will not find me trying to sell on there because I understand that it just isn't right for the people that pay to advertise on the site. Even with that being as it was, you still found the need to complain quite heavily to the administrators over there because I simply answered questions. Questions that if you look I even tried to avoid. I left that post there quite a while before putting anything in there. After a few pm's from a couple people asking me to respond I finally did. You could have just left at that. The post would have been answered and went away into history like all the rest. Sounds like you're the internet tough guy to me. I wouldn't consider calling you an **** name calling. It's simply an identification for you after how childish you were over that incident.

If you understand that trying to sell parts isn't right especially being a administrator yourself on this board, then why would you try to put links to your website in your sig? You of all people should know better. It's not just you that has been warned about advertising a part time business either, just so you know. There seems to be plenty of you guys that try to back door the system of being a paying sponsor on certain forums which pisses business owners like myself off that run a full time business and pay to advertise on them. If you want to put your links or whatever in your sig then pay to be a supporting vendor like the rest of us do. I could care less what you do say or what you sell personally, it's a matter of right and wrong.

So you want to call that childish, well that's your opinion. My product and reputation speaks for itself if you havn't noticed, so I could care less what you want to tell your customers about me personally. Have a nice day!!

Well, I can say that I wouldn't tell them anything bad about your product or your customer service if asked. My issue with you had nothing to do with your business. Your business ethic's were more the issue. I have a link to my site in my sig here because the owner of the site has ok'd it being there. On the site in mention I had no link to my site and the web address wasn't even in my sig. There was no click here and no address, yet somehow it was in violation. I am in no way a competition to you and that is why I in the past had referred people to you. I have an almost 50 hour a week job that I go to every day. I don't want any more work than what I get from people just PM'ing and E-Mailing me. I don't even try to sell my products on here. I only put up a site and put a link in my sig to cut down on some of the PM's and E-mails and the questions that are in them. I sell stuff to members and such simply by customer response.

I would like to know however in the over a thousand posts that I have over there was there any other cases that you thought I was trying to steal your business??? I'd bet not. You'd probably find more with me having recomended you or agreeing that your work/parts are worth purchasing with the customer service to back it up. Somehow answering a question though became about me trying to sell products on your turf.

:chillpill: Well, I have not read what was posted elsewhere, and I've got no dog in this fight.  But from what I've just seen I now know that when I had my 4L60E built I gave my $3500 to the right person.  :nonod:

Mr. P.

Cough, fn' cough. :sick: Makes me feel really good about the $1250 I spent on mine.

Well, I can say that I wouldn't tell them anything bad about your product or your customer service if asked. My issue with you had nothing to do with your business. Your business ethic's were more the issue. I have a link to my site in my sig here because the owner of the site has ok'd it being there. On the site in mention I had no link to my site and the web address wasn't even in my sig. There was no click here and no address, yet somehow it was in violation. I am in no way a competition to you and that is why I in the past had referred people to you. I have an almost 50 hour a week job that I go to every day. I don't want any more work than what I get from people just PM'ing and E-Mailing me. I don't even try to sell my products on here. I only put up a site and put a link in my sig to cut down on some of the PM's and E-mails and the questions that are in them. I sell stuff to members and such simply by customer response.

I would like to know however in the over a thousand posts that I have over there was there any other cases that you thought I was trying to steal your business??? I'd bet not. You'd probably find more with me having recomended you or agreeing that your work/parts are worth purchasing with the customer service to back it up. Somehow answering a question though became about me trying to sell products on your turf.

What, You don't like my business ethic's because I believe that it was wrong what you were doing. Your link did work just like it does on this site, so don't tell me that. If you ever have you own business down the road and your paying good money to sponsor a few forums you'll understand where I'm coming from. I never once thought or mentioned that you were trying to steal my business either. If I did, please show me that post. You answering a question wasn't a issue either. You seem to forget that guy asked for another opinion and I gave him mine, What's wrong with that. It appeared that you were offended by that for some reason by your response, Which I didn't feel like writing a book to respond at the time. Then the next thing I hear your calling me a ****, So here we are. I will leave it at this, You have your side of the story and I have mine. This will be my last post about this topic because I'm way to busy for this nonsense. Best of luck to you.

... So here we are. I will leave it at this, You have your side of the story and I have mine. This will be my last post about this topic because I'm way to busy for this nonsense. Best of luck to you.

Well, glad to see that got all worked out... :ughdance:

Just seems slightly duplicitous that Zippy polices this site for non-supporting vendor linking but gets ticked off when he gets caught doing it some place else. I'm not bashing you Zip, but calling the guy (Chuck) an **$hole* because you weren't following the same rules you've enforced here seems odd to me...

Zippy how do you find the time to work 50 hour weeks, tune and work on trucks and cars yet have like 10k posts?

Just seems slightly duplicitous that Zippy polices this site for non-supporting vendor linking but gets ticked off when he gets caught doing it some place else.  I'm not bashing you Zip, but calling the guy (Chuck) an **$hole* because you weren't following the same rules you've enforced here seems odd to me...

Zippy how do you find the time to work 50 hour weeks, tune and work on trucks and cars yet have like 10k posts?

There isn't a caught somewhere else. The only link I've had for quite some time in that sig is to my pictures. He's the one that jumped to conclusions. I answered a post and in turn had to hear about it from the admin as if I were trying to sell items on their site.

As for my post count. I guess it's magic... :D:nono:

Archived