pics of the new pacesetters and exhaust

jboyss

Don't worry about money. I will get it out to you soon but just not sure when, very busy at work right now. BTW I change my exhaust more then I should I know, but its hard to tell what works and what doesn't with out doing it.

you might as well ask Dounome where to get exhaust work done cause he seems to have something different every other month.

:crackup:

Wasnt trying to be that funny, I just know he's always doing something different

Don't worry about money. I will get it out to you soon but just not sure when, very busy at work right now.  BTW I change my exhaust more then I should I know, but its hard to tell what works and what doesn't with out doing it.

I agree with using the band clamp style clamps, they work great. I've also bought them at Car Quest. They did the typical exhaust shop thing by welding everything. There is no reason to not use slip fit parts. They still seal up fine and will come back loose again if needed. Any time someone welds and exhaust together they get leaks. Here is one that we did using these clamps. Notice all clamps are turned the correct direction and everything is tucked and out of the way.

38521691.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Damn you guys were right. Ive got a new leak every week. Im done going back to him to get them fixed. Im just gonna put some band clamps on and hope that they seal everything up. Will they work over a welded together pipe? My main leaking area that needs them right now is where the headers meet the pipes.

Archived