Few pictures of my car

CraigW

Hey, looks good. One question, what is on the other side of where your amp is mounted? If nothing, you could possibly drill some holes where you have the amp mounted and run the wires through the board so that you don't see them. Just a suggestion, don'tknow if it's possible or not.

Hey, looks good.  One question, what is on the other side of where your amp is mounted?  If nothing, you could possibly drill some holes where you have the amp mounted and run the wires through the board so that you don't see them.  Just a suggestion, don'tknow if it's possible or not.

Or you could make a frame around the amp and wires, so you can make the amp look flush with the box, as well as hiding the wires. :dunno:

Nice looking car by the way :thumbs:

Edited by SS Silv (see edit history)

I didnt finish the trim peice for the front yet. Amp and cap are attached to the sub box so no holes are being drilled in a sealed enclosure. It will be a grey vinyl covered trim peice like the sub trim.

I had JL 12w1 and blew them twice. I have the new ones I got from warrenty for sale. If you havent listen to these subs( Audiobahn AW122A 12") dont knock them. These subs will take 550watts rms and 1000 watts total. About what a JL 12w7 but the JLs cost $400 a sub. These cost about $85 and they sound awesome in the 1.2cuft enclosures. They give a very solid sound not boomy. So they sound better than the JL 12w1 I kept blowing. And as good as some other subs I tried before I settled on these.

I plan to take my headlight apart and remove the orange reflector just havent had the time to get it done.

thanks for the replies.

Edited by CraigW (see edit history)