SUPERCHARGED!!!!!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tbryne motorsports has it going for $4,799.99 to your door. It's not listed on their website, but it tells you that they are having a special on superchargers and to email for price. It was the cheapest price I could find anywhere. I believe slimsoftball got his from the same place.

Ben - The dates I am going to be in P-Cola are 19-24 October for a Chief seminar they do every year.

Hey, I think I figured out what course you're talking about. Took me a while. It's one they started for new Chiefs last year and are now offering to all Chiefs. I went to it about 4 months ago, or so. Is it the CPO Continuing Education course? If so, you'll even be in the same building I work in. I'm in the Center for Cryptology building, or Mast Hall. I am the 5VM Manager for CTT.

Anyway, that'll be kind of cool. You could park right next to me everyday so you didn't get lonely from your SS. :D

I did not have the stock fan shroud on before I put on the supercharger. When I was installing the pump and resovoir for the intercooler I did not like how it hung down in front of the fans and belts. I put the fan shroud back on just as a quick fix for something to mount it to for the time being. I have since noticed that the temp is about 10 degrees cooler since I did this. It may actually direct the air from the fans even better so I think I will keep it on.

The fan shroud is recommended to help keep the truck cool. The only time I would pull it off is if your using electric fans. This mod makes a noticeable difference in power (usually about 10-12hp) and gas mileage. Alot of guys see a 1-2 MPG increase by swapping over to the Flex-a-lite fans.

Tom

Ben, sounds cool to me. I am at the Center For Cryptology Det here in San Angelo. I guess we have the same boss. As for letting me park next to it, that would be great. Riding in it would be even better though.

tbyrne, I do have electric fans but putting the shroud back on with them makes it run evern cooler for some reason.

Archived