Ocean City MD Hot Rod Crusie

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I saw a couple of you guys there sat night drivin around, but didn't get a chance to meet up with any of you. My question is which one of you piped me off sat night in another black SSS. That thing sounded pretty sweet.

I'll wash up and head down around 7 tonight.

anyone who wants to meet up tonight or sat night give me a call on my cell.

302-270-0548

Matt

wish i had your # before I left, all well

Oh well ill be down there all summer if your coming down again. The OC car and truck show is june 10th-11th.

Saturday night was defiently insane. Burn out pits down baltimore avenue were absoultly awesome. Sucked sitting in traffic 1.5 hours just to get to them tho. I blew the doors off a few mustangs and beat a Lightning from a roll 20-50. Saw about 3 different black SSS but wasnt ever close to stop and talk. Anyone here have a black SS with a silver pin stripe down the side and Jeff gordons #24 on the tail gate??

I also saw a black SS that had dual exhaust that came out where the srt-10 rams do that sounds pretty sweet. And i saw another black SS that had a big sticker or emblem on it that took up alot of the back window....any of these truck you guys??

I'll wash up and head down around 7 tonight.

anyone who wants to meet up tonight or sat night give me a call on my cell.

302-270-0548

Matt

wish i had your # before I left, all well

Oh well ill be down there all summer if your coming down again. The OC car and truck show is june 10th-11th.

Saturday night was defiently insane. Burn out pits down baltimore avenue were absoultly awesome. Sucked sitting in traffic 1.5 hours just to get to them tho. I blew the doors off a few mustangs and beat a Lightning from a roll 20-50. Saw about 3 different black SSS but wasnt ever close to stop and talk. Anyone here have a black SS with a silver pin stripe down the side and Jeff gordons #24 on the tail gate??

I also saw a black SS that had dual exhaust that came out where the srt-10 rams do that sounds pretty sweet. And i saw another black SS that had a big sticker or emblem on it that took up alot of the back window....any of these truck you guys??

I was the guy with the sticker on the back window and the exhaust that looks like an SRT-10. It was a great weekend, nice weather and alot of burnouts.