Ocean City MD Hot Rod Crusie

Are any of you SS guys going to be in Ocean City, Md for the hot rod crusie the weekend of May 19th and 20th? I know I have a dodge. But there will be tons of people of and its always a good time. We try to cruise around in a big group and look at all the nice cars and trucks. If you are going or are interested let me know in here.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll be there, leaving this Wednesday and staying until Sunday.  We'll have to meet up.  I have 10 people going with me and 4 cars.  Its always an awesome time there, lots of fast cars with tons of people doing dumb stuff.  :driving:

Sounds good....Ill be down there late fri night and all day sat and hopefully on sunday too. I only live 20 min from ocean city when im home from college. Im coming home that weekend just so i can go to the car show.

i want to go but i wont be able to go ...f'n sucks

That sucks that you guys cant make it....it is the weekend that i look forward too for the entire year. Probably the most fun you can have in a weekend if your into hot rods and such. Especially around this area.

I agree, I already have my room reserved for next year.

i want to go but i wont be able to go ...f'n sucks

That sucks that you guys cant make it....it is the weekend that i look forward too for the entire year. Probably the most fun you can have in a weekend if your into hot rods and such. Especially around this area.

I agree, I already have my room reserved for next year.

Nice where are you guys staying?? You on baltimore ave.??

I would go, but I have a baby shower and a candle party to go to. Blucck!!!! NExt time. Is this considered the Cruise IN? If not, I will go to the cruise in when it comes around. that is if i am in town

Hrm.. I wasn't planning on going because I'll be down there from June 10 - 17 for the OC Car & Truck Show. Well, that show is only the 10 - 11. Other days are reserved for the beach and Seacrets :jester:

I'm gonna sit on this a day or two and get back to you, maybe I'll jet down this weekend for a day afterall. Really depends on when my drop leafs get here, which should be by Thursday. If I can get them on Friday, I'll come down.

Hrm.. I wasn't planning on going because I'll be down there from June 10 - 17 for the OC Car & Truck Show. Well, that show is only the 10 - 11. Other days are reserved for the beach and Seacrets  :jester:

I'm gonna sit on this a day or two and get back to you, maybe I'll jet down this weekend for a day afterall. Really depends on when my drop leafs get here, which should be by Thursday. If I can get them on Friday, I'll come down.

Sounds good....they only take a few hours to get on.

If you guys are coming down PM me and ill give you my cell number

I have a wedding to go to friday night at 7 but im leaving right after it at like 8 and heading straight to OC. So ill be there around 10 ish

well i got reservations at the howard johnson on 24th street, not many places to pick from this close to the weekend.  ill be down thurs through sunday.  hopefully we'll some some of you down there.

Ill be down friday and sat night. If you see my truck around, dont be afraid to stop me. I hang out at burger king on 38th street alot too. Yea i know i drive a dodge but its still fun to meet new people and check out new rides. :driving: