what do you guys think

gonnagetss

• 3 weeks later...

im going to "hell" michigan for a bit...

ill believe it... everyday i come home from work doing a solid 90 mph... just happens today... i get pulled over... ticketed (no points, cop was EXTREMELY cool/nice/gentle with my clean record)....

i dunno, i just think its funny people all freaking out n what not... its great... ive been listening to iron maiden (number of the beast) (they made the news this morning... and they showed Eddie!) - danzig and other crap... people all lookin at me goofy... :crackup:

people look at me goofy anyway... :crackup:

speaking of goofy... happy b-day dylan

Not worried at all.... the ex redheaded girlfriend...now good friend...celebrates her's on friday...or as she calls it the big 69! :D Now that's something to worry about!

758307409_l.jpg

By the way Happy Birth day DVK! :thumbs: I guess you get two this year.. :cheers:

most of you guys know that i am a letter carrier (mailman) for the united states postal service..... well i am a t-6, which means i am the different guy you see carrying your mail once a week...... any way on with the story, today being 6/6/06 i was assigned to carry route 66 in north charleston..... no big deal right, well i go to mcdonalds for lunch and order a spicy chkn meal med. w/ a cheeseburger and the total is $6.66, so i supersize it.... then i go to clock off and look up and the clock is 1666....(4:40pm)

CCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!! :eek:

most of you guys know that  i am a letter carrier (mailman) for the united states postal service.....  well i am a t-6, which means i am the different guy you see carrying your mail once a week......  any way on with the story,  today being 6/6/06 i was assigned to carry route 66 in north charleston..... no big deal right, well i go to mcdonalds for lunch and order a spicy chkn meal med. w/ a cheeseburger and the total is $6.66, so i supersize it....  then i go to clock off and look up and the clock is 1666....(4:40pm)

CCCCCCRRRRRREEEEEEPPPPPPYYYYYY!!!!!! :eek:

Now that's pretty creepy :crazy:

Archived