Suprised a 911

jboyss

Well he entered the highway like a bat outta hell. So i got on his ass to see if he wanted to play. We were stuck behind cars for a little and when things cleared up he punched it. We went from about 70 to 120 and i stuck on his ass every step of the way. We did this a couple times. I think he was very suprised. Boy do i love FI.

Have any of yall noticed that no pre-1985 Porsche product _wants any_ from your SS? :)

930 Turbos aside I bet you mean...?

Pretty funny when a truck is out terrorizing cars- Chevys, Dodges, Fords, whatever.

I like these kinda stories!

:lol:

I havent seen a real 930 in a couple of years...did get my @ss whupped by a DP935 about a month ago :)

I havent seen a real 930 in a couple of years...

How would you know, there are more fake 930s than real ones nowadays, and the fakes often look MORE authentic.

Like the AC Cobras... :lol:

Cause I sell cars, and its my business to know if its real or fake.

Real original 930's have a 4-speed, metric gauges, H4 headlights, functional rear fogs, and a different vin-and they won't pass smog in CA :)

There was a guy in LA trying his best to convince some guys that his 82 911SC was really a 87 959...I blew him out of the water on that though, even though the conversion was as perfect as I have ever seen...

You're also right about them (real 930's) being really rare.

Cause I sell cars, and its my business to know if its real or fake.

Driving along you will NEVER tell an "expert" fake 930 from a real one.

I have bought and sold tons of cars over the years, I couldn't tell a clone Roadrunner from a real one at 30mph if it is done well, nobody could...?

:dunno:

The clones are frequently MORE original looking than the real cars nowadays.

Here- "real" or "fake"...?

post-5991-1148681893_thumb.jpg

Archived