Magnacharger heat exchanger fittings??

Below is a picture of the Intercooler heat exchanger for my supercharger. My question follows.

intercooler.JPG

I have been searching everywhere for replacement fittings because I am not sure I like how the blue ones stand out. I would like to replace them with something a lot faster, preferably RED.

No seriously, does anyone know where I could find them?

You can check out Earl's fittings but most are still blue and red or chrome. You may be able to call and find out about full red anodized fittings. Here's the site.

Earl's Performance Fittings and Hose

Or, you can try Russell Fittings, but I think they are the same way Red and Blue or chrome. Can't get to their web site right now but it is www.russellperformance.com.

I know there are more companies but these are the only ones I know of off the top of my head. Good luck!!

BTW, Red would make it faster... ;)

There are some factory clips that are blue or green (can't remember) behind the grille that stand out, once you notice them. One of the only members of this site I have met (Gibby22) says that he wrapped his with electrical tape to hide them. Maybe you could do something similar, maybe black heatshrink. I think even red connections are going to stand out and you're not going to like them. IMO

Magnacharger was just trying to add a touch of class to your truck, aside from the mountain of metal sitting on top of your engine they sent you, and now you're trying to screw it up. :D

Can you go back to Magnacharger and have them suggest a source or better yet, have them give you the source and you can order the parts.

If no luck, strip down and re-anodize.

Let me know what you do, mine supercharger will be shipping next week.

Jeff

:thumbs:

Actually I have decided to leave them there so the blue guys don't feel left out. It may be the only time that something blue is in FRONT of my truck.  :D

Eric,

When you come here in Nov, you need to bring your truck so we can line up, hopefully two s-chg'd trucks, and see what happens. A SS shootout! It'd be fun, though neither one of us could live down the loss to other. Nobody on here would let us. We could do it and never tell the outcome?

We could do it and never tell the outcome

Hey Lizard Breath, you can't be serious.......................can you???

A red SS against a blue one. And you think there is any question about the outcome? Thanks for the laugh, bro. Hey, you supercharge yours and let him run his red one stock. THEN it might be a fair race. :pop:

We could do it and never tell the outcome

Hey Lizard Breath, you can't be serious.......................can you???

A red SS against a blue one. And you think there is any question about the outcome? Thanks for the laugh, bro. Hey, you supercharge yours and let him run his red one stock. THEN it might be a fair race. :pop:

You really need to lay off of that stuff. You're starting to lose touch with reality. :D

Archived