Killin other trucks

CaliChevyV8

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ZING POW!!

Geez, even BATMAN would know you own an Xtreme Quik, not a man's truck...?

:dunno: And it sure don't weigh no 5250?

Ka-BAAM!!!!

The Silverado SS weighs more than a dakota R/T, but stock vs stock the SSS also have a WEE horsepower advantage, don't they??!

:dunno:

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

The Silverado SS weighs more than a dakota R/T, but stock vs stock the SSS also have a WEE horsepower advantage, don't they??!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

thats not where i got that from, its from the local radio show.

hey let it be what it is but we both know you dont want to fawk with this 6

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

I just laugh at YOUR V6.

If we went out drinking I GUARANTEE we would end the night lifting your hood, and pissin on your engine.

Not just me.

BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!

:crackup:

Any interest in that decal package BTW? It *would* pay for my drinks....

;)

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

I just laugh at YOUR V6.

If we went out drinking I GUARANTEE we would end the night lifting your hood, and pissin on your engine.

Not just me.

BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!

;)

ill pass on the drinking since i know how flaming you mopar guys are since the name

MOPAR

Men

Only

Play

Anal

Rugby

as for popping the hood you couldnt handle it, it doesnt say HEMI so you wouldnt know what to od with yourself

yes sir my mighty might 6

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

I just laugh at YOUR V6.

Not just me.

BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!

;)

ill pass on the drinking since i know how flaming you mopar guys are since the name

MOPAR

Men

Only

Play

Anal

Rugby

as for popping the hood you couldnt handle it, it doesnt say HEMI so you wouldnt know what to od with yourself

I would never anaaly rape somebody I just went drinking with in their Chev-Ro-Let-Me-Down.

No way your truck would run (tranny prbably would X-plode, from the looks of your previous posts) so I would need you able to piggy back me home.

How come you Xtreme guys always post about bum sex anyways?

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

I just laugh at YOUR V6.

Not just me.

BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!

;)

MOPAR

Men

Only

Play

Anal

Rugby

I would never anally rape somebody I just went drinking with in their Chev-Ro-Let-Me-Down.

No way your truck would run (tranny prbably would X-plode, from the looks of your previous posts) so I would need you able to piggy back me home.

Are we mainly talking 4.7s or 5.9? I would hope 5.9s. Can't help you on the 4.7. But if you really lack any serious hp from our SIX whole cubic inches more compared to the 5.9L, then I would guess it is either due to a design problem or it is trying to meet CAFE standards, or something.

Once you remove all the factory restrictive BS, you basically have nearly the same block and lower end. Then add all the go-fast stuff (same stuff we would) and the weight difference plays a major factor in how fast you end up without changing the lower end. Bottom line, if I put my engine in your truck I could easily go in the low 11sec area, but couldn't come close being in my truck. It is not the stock lower end, but the same general principle applies.

That is why IMO, if you wanted to compare, then your weight class would be a S-10/Colorado/Canyon. You guys definitely reign supreme there, unless you find one with a V8 (not currently a factory option).

Are we mainly talking 4.7s or 5.9? I would hope 5.9s. Can't help you on the 4.7. But if you really lack any serious hp from our SIX whole cubic inches more compared to the 5.9L, then I would guess it is either due to a design problem or it is trying to meet CAFE standards, or something.

Once you remove all the factory restrictive BS, you basically have nearly the same block and lower end. Then add all the go-fast stuff (same stuff we would) and the weight difference plays a major factor in how fast you end up without changing the lower end. Bottom line, if I put my engine in your truck I could easily go in the low 11sec area, but couldn't come close being in my truck. It is not the stock lower end, but the same general principle applies.

That is why IMO, if you wanted to compare, then your weight class would be a S-10/Colorado/Canyon. You guys definitely reighn supreme there, unless you find one with a V8 (not currently a factory option).

If you put YOUR engine in MY truck, it sure wouldn't run low 11 seconds. I could bet big money on it if you like......

I am willing to be it would run SLOWER in my truck, my trucks engine is very far from stock.

motorhome_meanie_002.jpg

engine.jpg

ZING POW!!

Ka-BAAM!!!!

KerBamMo!!!!!!!!

I just laugh at YOUR V6.

Not just me.

BOTH OF US!!!!!!!!!

;)

MOPAR

Men

Only

Play

Anal

Rugby

I would never anally rape somebody I just went drinking with in their Chev-Ro-Let-Me-Down.

why cause you mopar are always in the rear trying to catch up to our rears

That is why IMO, if you wanted to compare, then your weight class would be a S-10/Colorado/Canyon. You guys definitely reign supreme there, unless you find one with a V8 (not currently a factory option).

o i forgot about that 360 vs 364 and they say their motor isnt a poor design. 4 cubic inches more and 100 hp more

Archived