Best day of my life!!!

This town is just getting their car game on!!! saw 3 black SS's today. One in a carshow. and then a Invite only car show at an executive car dealer finally got to see this up close ive just seen it running around town. I cannot belive this is in town!!!!!!!

post-7822-1148266778_thumb.jpgpost-7822-1148266778_thumb.jpg This is simply the most amazing piece of machinery i have ever seen. post-7822-1148266842_thumb.jpg Every one there was so cool. Just a bunch of old rich guys. Other cars included my dads friend (Blind millionaire who cant drive his cars, just has them for shits and giggles, lets others drive em) had his like 00' ferrari, and a 06 B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L Blue 430. A red 360 modena. A Muriclago, Gallardo (which my mom knows the owner and im going to get hooked up with a ride im going to be in heaven) A masarati Quatropourtret, several M3's A ford GT, several other ferraris, the trans am used by clint eastwood in some movie i forgot the name, Then there were some other porsches and vettes and Benz'z. I learned today why i need a great paying job... :D im still smiling now. More pics to come.