Yet Another New Dude!

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would chime in and say Hey.

Finally pulled the trigger and traded in my '97 30th Anniversary Z28 on this 2006 INTIMIDATOR Edition SS. Hated to see her go, but the wife only lets me keep a couple of toys at once. :confused: Between the dirt bikes, boat and wave runner I seemed to have collected my quota.

I've seen a lot of nice rides on here. Keep up the great work!

One question, VOLANT ot OUTLAW? Used K & N on my camaro, didn't really impress me.

C YA,

NTMID8R SS

i got a outlaw...i heard it performs a LITTLE better then volant. however i love the looks of the volant, i was missing a part (or lost it) and i just emailed outlaw and they sent it to me next day delivery priority no questions asked. they have very good customer service and truly care about thier customers.

WELCOME ABOARD !

Congrats on the new truck and welcome to the forum :chevy: I have an Outlaw, but the latest Volant and Outlaw products are very comparable; Outlaw has better reputation with customer relationships.

Mr. P. :)

Hey Guys,

Thanks for the info. I'm getting a Line-X sprayed in this week-end and I ordered a Street Scene Speed Grill yesterday. The CAI and exhaust are the next on the list. I have been checking out mufflers and cat-backs, and I want to find the most aggressive sound I can, my 40 Series flowmasters on my camaro were pretty loud, but I heard the Gibson Super Truck was meaner. Any truth to that? I want it to growl when I roll up, not just when I'm cobbin' on it!

Any input is greatly appreciated.

Also, do you guy's ever have a get together anywhere, like a rally or anything?