New/Old here, have had my SS since 2003

Just found this SS site today. But was the first on my block with an SS truck. From what I have read, seems like most just love to put in lots of $$. Not sure why, I have only performed a PCM change via Super Chip. My trans shifts very firm and later then stock. No speed limiter now. Maybe could use a performance muffler, no reason to do a cat back with 3.5in pipes. It is fairly quiet, but I like it stock looking/sounding. The piece of junk Dodges and Fords put in loud exhaust, so what mine is faster. Course I am an old F__K but been around long enough to know loud exhaust don't mean shit.

Could use suggestions for 4 new tires, mine are getting close. Only have 23K miles now.

welcome aboard, im one of the young guys who likes loud things buuuuut the stock muffler is kinda of a piece of crap. the piping is good but you can get a quite muffler that gives you a bit of flow. welcome aboard to the family though! :chevy:

welcome to the site, there alot of "old farts" around here.

Hey! Who you referring too??!!!! :jester:

Oh, I almost forgot (got terminal CRS), welcome aboard Dave's SS!

:withstupid:

Welcome and enjoy

Another old fart checking in :thumbs:

Ray, you sure it hasn't advanced to

C.R.A.F.T. :devil:

:crackup: