picture posting

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Are these going to be for sale or are they one off?

I wonder if the side pieces will work with the Stylin Concepts SS roll pan?

i doubt it , it will most likely still be out of place, this one appears to hang down a bit further and stick out to line up with the claddin.

i bet that cost a pretty penny thouhg since it is 3 pieces and not just one like bser makes. i do agree with jon though, it does seem to be more strai in the middle.and it has a light! I still like me bser pan alot, i would rether have it filled in though!

OMG... worth the teasing!!! looks really good man... couple questions i think we'd all like to know... : How much it cost you to make and will it be up for sale? Sign me up if its less than 350!! :D

wow that looks awesome! i wanted to get in on the last BSER purchase, but couldn't come up with the money in time. so now i still looking, i would deffanetly like to get this one. how much?

Not bad at all.

If he can sell a quality pan for less I'll stop making mine. The only reason I have been doing it is that you guys drive me nuts until I make another batch. Every time I say I'm not gonna make them anymore I get a lot of paniced messages...can you just make one more :D

Maybe he can turn these out faster and cheaper. It's really not gonna bother me if someone else can step up to the plate and do the job. This was never about the money for me since I don't make much from them.

I would like to know what the concensus is though. I was about to make a new mold because the old one is about worn out. I don't want to go to the time or expense if someone else can do the job.

Thanks,

Bob

Not bad at all. 

If he can sell a quality pan for less I'll stop making mine.  The only reason I have been doing it is that you guys drive me nuts until I make another batch.  Every time I say I'm not gonna make them anymore I get a lot of paniced messages...can you just make one more :D

Maybe he can turn these out faster and cheaper.  It's really not gonna bother me if someone else can step up to the plate and do the job.  This was never about the money for me since I don't make much from them.

I would like to know what the concensus is though.  I was about to make a new mold because the old one is about worn out.  I don't want to go to the time or expense if someone else can do the job.

Thanks,

Bob

DO IT! Please! no offense to this puffer dude, but he is new and has not been established here. also, none of his posts said anything about selling these. i believe he just wanted to show what he has done to his truck, not advertise that he is selling them. I say GO with it! A new mold would be great! can't wait to see it.

Very nice roll pan. I almost feel bad for the freshman hazing...

Hey, I said almost. :crackup:

If it had the exhaust cutouts, that would be sweet, but hey, it's fiberglass... We can add those in pretty easily, even to BSER roll pans.

first things first. i appreciate all the comments good and bad , that is what choice is about. special thanks to Big O for hosting my pics. we started this project to make the rear of my truck look complete and like it had come from the factory with this pan and cladding on it. i wanted the seams to match up with the tailgate seams and the cladding to flow in more at the bottom with the pan. the other most important issue god forbid a rear end collision.hopefully by it being three individual pieces it may only damage one of the three. making replacement less costly. Questions/Answers 1 don't know if the stylin concepts ss pan would line up with the cladding, but my guess is no 2 will the pan be for sale ? Yes, i need an avenue to pay for my bad habit of spending too much on my truck. 3 Cost. first of all as i'am sure bser will agree, the cost of making the first pieces is extremely expensive. not even my wife knows this amount. the quality and workmanship invested in this project are of the best in both respects.all three pieces are made of hand laid chopped strand fiberglass three layers thick. hand laid for consistent thickness and uniformity finished in sandable gel coat. all stock mounting points are retained for ease of installation for the guys that want a molded pan the cladding pieces are approximately 1/4" wider to make the seam the correct width for your truck so your body man can make it fit so closely that there would be little to fill. Price with mounting hardware and instructions for your body man $495.00 plus shipping and handling

first things first. i appreciate all the comments good and bad , that is what choice is about. special thanks to Big O for hosting my pics. we started this project to make the rear of my truck look complete and like it had come from the factory with this pan and cladding on it. i wanted the seams to match up with the tailgate seams and the cladding to flow in more at the bottom with the pan. the other most important issue god forbid a rear end collision.hopefully by it being three individual pieces it may only damage one of the three. making replacement less costly.                                                                                                                    Questions/Answers                                                                                                1    don't know if the stylin concepts ss pan would line up with the cladding, but my guess is no  2 will the pan be for sale ? Yes, i need an avenue to pay for my bad habit of spending too much on my truck.  3  Cost. first of all as i'am sure bser will agree, the cost of making the first pieces is extremely expensive. not even my wife knows this amount. the quality and workmanship invested in this project are of the best in both respects.all three pieces are made of hand laid chopped strand fiberglass three layers thick. hand laid for consistent thickness and uniformity finished in sandable gel coat. all stock mounting points are retained for ease of installation for the guys that want a molded pan the cladding pieces are approximately 1/4" wider to make the seam the correct width for your truck so your body man can make it fit so closely that there would be little to fill. Price with mounting hardware and instructions for your body man $495.00 plus shipping and handling

Knowing what it takes to make something as nice as he has I would say that is a very fair price! :thumbs:

Archived