Got some waranty work done

montanass

i dont sleep much since i got....."her"....everytime iclose my eyes....all i hear is "supercharger"...."cam"...."cowl hood" i just cant make sense of it all...the truck man.......shes not to be trusted...

:jester:

what a whore :jester: if she keeps it up your mod list is gonna keep growing like Chase's :flag:

Maybe its just me and my way of thinking but didnt you let the dealership off a little easy? I mean, I hope you at least made them feel stupid as hell but, an oil change???? :nono: WTF!! I would of thrown that shit back in his face, got all the info I needed and took it to the next level. It could of been your life man.......Just my 2 cents

Maybe its just me and my way of thinking but didnt you let the dealership off a little easy? I mean, I hope you at least made them feel stupid as hell but, an oil change???? :nono:  WTF!! I would of thrown that shit back in his face, got all the info I needed and took it to the next level. It could of been your life man.......Just my 2 cents

I can understand your point of view but its one of those "what if" situations.... "what if it would have jammed going around a corner.... what if I could have died..." I guess it would have been too bad IF something happened, but it didn't, so I try not to worry about little "what if's" and keep on keeping on.... :D

oh yeah... my parents and I do alot of business with the dealership so its also best to be nice about everything.... :thumbs:

Well at least they made it right.... I would have been flamin  :mad:  I remember seeing a post on that I think...

You bet your ass I was pissed. I think it was the a manager who I 1st told, guy in a nice suit and no name tag, and he told me to settle down lol.

Edited by Z4pp (see edit history)