Happy Memorial Day!

montanass

Hey everyone... I'm leaving town for the weekend camping and I figured I would start a thread and see what everyone is doing over the holiday... Some buddies and I and heading out into the woods with guns, fishing poles and dirt-bikes....I'll try and get some pics when its all said and done so don't get all excited about pics just yet...

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Dont be shy.... :D

going to start with some beers, then watch the gracie-hughes fight, with many beers and lots of food. then more beers to finish off the weekend. probably finish up a garage that i have been helping my girlfriends dad put ogether the last few months(3 lifts) and almost 2,000 sq ft.

Mom and Dad are leaving this afternoon(friday), to go to Bowling Green, KY and visit family. I want to go too, but I couldn't get off from work today. It'd be awesome to have a party, but my grandma lives with us, and she's not going. :banghead: I guess I'll just hang out here, maybe work on getting that dealer badge off the tailgate, and wash the truck. Then pet it and tell it how pretty it is...j/k :jester:

Everyone have a good holiday weekend, and stay safe. :seeya:

Girlfriend is flying into Oakland in about 7 hours. Notable events to include: a Giants game with friends from college, see Frank Caliendo at a comedy club, possibly a hike somewhere or a walk on the beach, etc. :cool:

going to start with some beers, then watch the gracie-hughes fight, with many beers and lots of food. then more beers to finish off the weekend. probably finish up a garage that i have been helping my girlfriends dad put ogether the last few months(3 lifts) and almost 2,000 sq ft.

thats gonna be a good fight, new school vs. old school. i'm pickin' matt hughes by ground and pound k.o. :smash::smash:

ooh yeah, i'll be doin the beers plus barbecue thing too! :cheers:

hope everybody stays safe and DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!! (I'm serious!)

-ejay

Hey everyone... I'm leaving town for the weekend camping . Some buddies and I and heading out into the woods with guns, fishing poles and dirt-bikes....

:withstupid: Doing almost the exact same thing. atv's instead of dirtbikes. :thumbs:

Edited by WI_Dave (see edit history)

was gonna take the boat to Lake Berryessa cause its like "girls gone wild" every weeken there BUT...

mama's in active labor as you read this, SOOOO...

thats out of the question.... :jester:

we'll probably be in the hospital REAL soon having our daughter!! WOOHOO! :thumbs:

th_SARA_23.jpg th_SARA_22.jpg

*note* I'm here at work waitin for the phone call sayin COME ON!!!

~Brian :cheers:

Edited by Escalade SS (see edit history)

was gonna take the boat to Lake Berryessa cause its like "girls gone wild" every weeken there BUT...

mama's in active labor as you read this, SOOOO...

thats out of the question.... :jester:

we'll probably be in the hospital REAL soon having our daughter!! WOOHOO!  :thumbs:

th_SARA_23.jpg th_SARA_22.jpg

*note* I'm here at work waitin for the phone call sayin COME ON!!!

~Brian  :cheers:

brian, i'll just take the boat out, so let me know when you'll be home for me to come get it! j/k :jester:

Going to be a fun weekend of working on the house. Got to frame a new room in the basment to move my business/PC stuff into. Oh almost forgot I get to drain the pool and clean it out and fill her back up(Stupid pool :banghead: ). Just glad I've got most of the landscaping done and baby furniture put together. I rarley have a free moment when I get home. Hopefully I'll get to attend a cookout tomorrow. :P

Stayin home and suffering. Had my tonsils removed on wednesday. At 37 this seems to be a very painful and lengthy recovery. Pain gets worse each day instead of better. Narcotics not helping, in fact can't sleep at all. Don't meen to bring y'all down, but you asked so I thought I' share the pain. Wish I could drink a few golden sodas so if each of you could have one for me, then someone should be doin pretty good.

Recovering from my birthday. too many :cheers::D

Then off on the bike for daytrips, cookouts.

Getting ready to head to Indiana/ Ohio state line meet up with

my wife's cousin. He's riding in from Columbus, Ohio :thumbs:

And weather forecast looks to be good all weekend