Happy Memorial Day!

montanass

my weekend starts tonight at 5pm:

friday nite: going to dinner with redssinpgh and wife

sat morning: riding the bike with some friends

sat afternoon: party at friends house, lots of food and drink

sun: another party, same as above

mon: wkdivr and I are zainoing the trucks and i'm putting in my e-fans

Working on my dirt bikes and quads today then partying a little tonight, bbq and horseshoes tomorrow and sunday then recovering all day Monday. Pretty simple but that seems to be the normal routine around here. I dont think i will even see my parents at all so thats not to bad. Everyone be safe :cheers:

Stayin home and suffering. Had my tonsils removed on wednesday. At 37 this seems to be a very painful and lengthy recovery. Pain gets worse each day instead of better. Narcotics not helping, in fact can't sleep at all. Don't meen to bring y'all down, but you asked so I thought I' share the pain. Wish I could drink a few golden sodas so if each of you could have one for me, then someone should be doin pretty good.

Thats too bad man... I hope you feel better, and I'm sure someone here will drink one for ya :cheers: I would but I cant.... :D

Well, my wife just left yesterday to go visit her sister in Wiscon. so I am all alone. Gee what to do. JK. Actually, I think my boys and I might go up to the boats near Chi-town and play a lil poker. Probably go out drinking one night. Then I have some landscaping, and cleaning out the garage. I'll be busy.

Not much of a "Holiday" for me....

Installed my new plasma TV last night... need to finish that up this weekend and get some new furniture to go with it put together.

After I get that I've gotta finish painting the nursery for the baby... biggest PITA part is the ceiling... I had to have 9' ceilings!! Now I'm regretting that as I either have to climb up and down a ladder all day or work with my arms over my head to get it finished.

That will be followed by my father in law and I in the attic installing our my new A/C unit and whole house fan.

Among all this I need to pressure wash my balconies and repot some palm trees since the wife can't lift anything now. She also thinks I'm going to have time to go to the funiture store and pick up some of the baby furniture shes ordered (HA!! Yeah... right)

If theres still time I need to get on the roof and install my new sat dish for the expanded HD package on DIRECTV. IF I GET THRU ALL OF THAT... maybe... maybe I'll be able to sit down and enjoy my new TV.

Ah... the joys of being a married home owner... you guys in the same boat as me can sympathize. Those who are too young to know what I mean... you'll know some day. :crackup:

Congratulations !!! (Early) :thumbs:

was gonna take the boat to Lake Berryessa cause its like "girls gone wild" every weeken there BUT...

mama's in active labor as you read this, SOOOO...

thats out of the question.... :jester:

we'll probably be in the hospital REAL soon having our daughter!! WOOHOO!  :thumbs:

th_SARA_23.jpg th_SARA_22.jpg

*note* I'm here at work waitin for the phone call sayin COME ON!!!

~Brian  :cheers:

Stayin home and suffering. Had my tonsils removed on wednesday. At 37 this seems to be a very painful and lengthy recovery. Pain gets worse each day instead of better. Narcotics not helping, in fact can't sleep at all. Don't meen to bring y'all down, but you asked so I thought I' share the pain. Wish I could drink a few golden sodas so if each of you could have one for me, then someone should be doin pretty good.

That sucks....Get better !!

After I get that I've gotta finish painting the nursery for the baby...

...you guys in the same boat as me can sympathize...

been working on the baby's room for quite some time now...

-removed ceiling popcorn

-installed new dual pane window

-bullnosed window edges

-textured entire room

-paint (walls pink/ceiling white)

-new carpet throughout house including nursery

-install new baseboard (after painting white)

-cut hole in ceiling for fan & run electrical

-install new closet door to match rest of house

WHEWWW...I know what your talkin about Dylan...

I just remodeled my rental house last year, and now updating my current house as well... its no wonder my car projects get no love :dunno:

after the nursery is done...moving on to our room! :banghead:

~Brian