SS Rims

Here is their deal

$2000.00 for 4 Chromed SS Wheels.

$5.00 for the Chevy bowtie emblem sticker for the center cap. (Black,Blue or Red)

$18.00 a piece for shipping.

Chromed wheels are sent via UPS in two weeks. I have a tire company swap the sneakers to the new set and then send in the Original Cast Aluminum SS wheels for core refund.

Ending cost. $180.00 a wheel.

I will post pictures when I get them.

Here is their deal

$2000.00 for 4 Chromed SS Wheels.

$5.00 for the Chevy bowtie emblem sticker for the center cap. (Black,Blue or Red)

$18.00 a piece for shipping.

Chromed wheels are sent via UPS in two weeks. I have a tire company swap the sneakers to the new set and then send in the Original Cast Aluminum SS wheels for core refund.

Ending cost. $180.00 a wheel.

I will post pictures when I get them.

$2000 for a rim swap? Are the Org. GM Parts?

My Z06 Rims that came from GM were only $1200, that including freight/uninstall/reinstall and balance.

$2K seems high.

Try these guys.

Transwheel

Jeff

:thumbs:

The shipping is a round trip deal. So it wont cost me a dime to send back. Just put in box and drop them off at a UPS Super Store. Yes they are at first factory, once they modify the rims they become aftermarket. That is why they cant put the bowties on the rims. They will use my rims and do the same. One of you might end up with them... Tomorrow I will get the rims. I will post pictures in the box and on the truck....This is from Transwheel

Am I reading this right as $720 as the done deal? If thats the case, I'll be ordering a set tomorrow!

I just looked at the Transwheel website, it says centercaps not included?

Are they sold seperate, or did you get them from the dealer?

WW :cool:

1ChevySS, GEAR M UP,

Do you have a contact at Transwheel? I just spoke to a rep and there was allot of confusion at first. I still got some decent pricing:

$ 500.00 per wheel ($275.00 core charge)

$ 11.16 per center cap(aftermarket chromed),decal included, not attached

$ 19.00 per wheel shipping

$2122.64

-$1100.00 core charge

$1022.64 + return shipping.

Are you happy with the chrome, no pits, sanding marks etc?

This morning I got an offer from a local wheel shop's chromer to swap my stock 20's for a NEW set of the chrome 22' SSR rims. I've been pricing tires 305/40-22 around $300 each.

DECISIONS :confused:

1ChevySS, GEAR M UP,

Do you have a contact at Transwheel? I just spoke to a rep and there was allot of confusion at first. I still got some decent pricing:

$ 500.00 per wheel ($275.00 core charge)

$ 11.16 per center cap(aftermarket chromed),decal included, not attached

$ 19.00 per wheel shipping

$2122.64

-$1100.00 core charge

$1022.64 + return shipping.

Are you happy with the chrome, no pits, sanding marks etc?

This morning I got an offer from a local wheel shop's chromer to swap my stock 20's for a NEW set of the chrome 22' SSR rims. I've been pricing tires 305/40-22 around $300 each.

DECISIONS :confused:

WW,

You got another truck you putting these on? I thought those wheels you have on there are brand new? :crazy:

WW,

You got another truck you putting these on?  I thought those wheels you have on there are brand new? :crazy:

I tend to swap rims allot, the Bazo's under there now is the 3rd aftermarket set.

I've always thought about chroming the stocks.

The offer I got to swap the stocks for the SSR rims is weighing on me, it's almost too good to pass up. It's just the $1200-$1300 for rubber is allot of $$$.... :rolleyes:

Any opinions on the rims? This is a pic from another company I've dealt with.

35414640.jpg

Archived