SS Rims

Lee's good with Photoshop...

I know first hand. :rolleyes:

If anyone feels like chopping those wheels under one, I'd like to see how it'd look.

Lee??? Buddy??? :D

If it looks good, it'd be a good deal. 1200-1300 for the rubber, right now I'm mixed.

Lee? Buddy???

WW :cool:

Wayne,

Here's a quickie, buddy. I used an image I did for Sheldon a few months ago to save time. I also did not take a lot of time to match the rims exactly to the wheels but it's close enough for you to get an idea.

Wayne.jpg

1ChevySS, GEAR M UP,

Do you have a contact at Transwheel? I just spoke to a rep and there was allot of confusion at first. I still got some decent pricing:

$ 500.00 per wheel ($275.00 core charge)

$ 11.16 per center cap(aftermarket chromed),decal included, not attached

$ 19.00 per wheel shipping

$2122.64

-$1100.00 core charge

$1022.64 + return shipping.

Are you happy with the chrome, no pits, sanding marks etc?

This morning I got an offer from a local wheel shop's chromer to swap my stock 20's for a NEW set of the chrome 22' SSR rims. I've been pricing tires 305/40-22 around $300 each.

DECISIONS :confused:

Nightshift, I'll pull the paper work agian....

Mine came from a Chevy dealership with NO MARK-UP.....

:thumbs:

Rhonda Kattau 800-943-3577. This woman sent me an E-Mail letting me know that she appreciates the plug I gave her company. If you all should decide to get some chrome wheels from Transwheel, I highly recommend it, give her a call and see what kind of price she will give you. I love the wheels they sent me, no flaws at all. But you have to realize they are not fully chromed. Just facial.

:chevy:

Hey Lee, 1ChevySS...

Thanks for the pic and and contact, I have a better idea which way I'm going.

I'll call Rhonda Monday and see what she can do. The woman I talked to last week was nice, but didn't have a clear picture. I think she new.

Time for some more nap.

WW :sleep:

I don't like how dull the center caps are to the rim.  The rim have the best chrome I've ever seen.

:thumbs:

Thats a little of a concern, one local shop said they could get the stock caps chromed. Some kind of a vacuum process, $40.00 ea. I talked to a parts guy at one dealer that's checking into the chrome caps from GM.

Archived