My New Look!

It's amazing how a different set of wheels and tires and a different stance can totally change the attitude and style of a truck. :) Today I decided to finally lose the 33's (BFG AT 285/75R-16) and factory wheels, and install my Gibb's 20's wrapped in some 285/50 Toyo Proxes. I also installed Belltech drop torsion keys up front, and removed the rear 4x4 2" lift blocks plus installe Belltech 2" drop spindles. I had a Toyo Open Country AT 275/70R-16 mounted on the steel rim for my spare (the Toyo 20's are 31" tall, and the the 16" AT is 31.1" tall)

I still need to get the vehicle aligned, and have the speedo re-calibrated, not to mention, I have some Belltech 4920 bumpstops on the way from Stylin Concepts since I was missing one in the rear, and I cut my front bumpstops just a smidge too much. Even with the bumpstop being too short, the truck rides suprisingly well (just a tad mushy in the front, but the bump stops should cure that), and the alignment is noticably way off.

Well, enough blabbering, here's the finished product:

648999_132_full.jpg

648999_133_full.jpg

648999_134_full.jpg

648999_135_full.jpg

648999_136_full.jpg

648999_137_full.jpg

Here's what it used to be...

648999_86_full.jpg

648999_92_full.jpg

BTW, I now have 4 BFG 285/75R-16 All Terrains with less than 15k, and 1 that has Zero miles (it was the spare) that I will be dismounting from the wheels and selling pretty soon. Gonnna get the 275/70R-16's that match the spare and mount em on the factory wheels for the winter.

Time for a new sig.....

This is true, I'm gonna have to work on that. The sig will probably take me longer than the install lol...my mechanical skills far exceed my photoshop skills.

looks good!!! you get that swap done?

Thanks Makani :) Starting to get somewhere with it...slowly. I have a set of heads being worked out a WCCH, and I got the block on a cradle. Gotta get some bolts so I can lift it into my truck and get it to my dad's shop for the once over. I'm also waiting for some parts that were missing from the engine stand that I ordered...hopefully OTC will get them out to me asap.

Wifey and I are expecting a baby around Sep 6th (our first, a little girl)...so I'm tryin to get as much done to the truck now while I can...before my mod money turns into diaper money :jester:

looks good!!! you get that swap done?

Thanks Makani :) Starting to get somewhere with it...slowly. I have a set of heads being worked out a WCCH, and I got the block on a cradle. Gotta get some bolts so I can lift it into my truck and get it to my dad's shop for the once over. I'm also waiting for some parts that were missing from the engine stand that I ordered...hopefully OTC will get them out to me asap.

Wifey and I are expecting a baby around Sep 6th (our first, a little girl)...so I'm tryin to get as much done to the truck now while I can...before my mod money turns into diaper money :jester:

NICE, congrats on the girl!!!

yeah i got my heads from WCCH, they do some AWESOME work...so you figure you have until sept to get the engine swapped and BLOWN :D

How much are you looking to get out of your old set of tires?  My little brother is thinking about a new set of sneakers.

I was thinking about selling all 5 for around $400 plus shipping, or best offer :dunno:

I'm flexible...

Edited by budhayes3 (see edit history)