Westers PCM Dynoed

Lee

Thanks Lee :flag:

The link below the dyno'd guy shows what you can calculate your 1/4 with your HP. http://robrobinette.com/et.htm

Im curious how accurate this thing is. If anyone who had their truck dyno'd and kinda knows the weight with mods and have run the truck, could you do that link a quick one and post how accurate it is. :cheers:

went to MTI today to have my truck dynoed with the Westers PCM.It gained 25rwhp and 36rwtq.I could not beleive it pulled those numbers,I was very suprised.I am still in shock.Did 2 pulls and both were the same cause I did not beleive it at fist.It was also 87.4 degrees in the shop.

--------------------

97 chevy ext.cab shortbed vortec 350. Mods:volant intake,throttlebody spacer,msd 6a ignition,msd coil,hedman hedders,magnaflow exhaust,march pulleys,westers pcm,3.42 gears with posi

Guys thats not even a LS1 MOTOR :confused: If anyone is claiming those kind of numbers with a SS... it would be hard to belive IMHO.

To date BigTex is the only one I've seen post any actual dyno #'s from a LS1 Based SS.

I wonder how the transfer case is holding up for that guy? Mabey a few short blasts wouldn't hurt it.

I agree w/ Dennis - A sbc Vortec truck cant be compared to an 03+ SS.

I think I'm going to have mine dyno'd after I finish the mods. I don't think I'll ever really drive around w/o a front driveshaft, but I'll take a chance for a dyno.

I'm thinking the same way.

I agree w/ Dennis - A sbc Vortec truck cant be compared to an 03+ SS.

I think I'm going to have mine dyno'd after I finish the mods. I don't think I'll ever really drive around w/o a front driveshaft, but I'll take a chance for a dyno.

BigTex - get the nitrous in yet?

Archived