corsa exhaust

all right, i just drove around for like 3 hours. it is queiter than stock. how can it be better than stock? isnt it supposed to be loud when it breathes better? it seems like it breathes worse, i definitely dont feel any kind of performance gain either. this is pissing me off. i have to wait till corsa opens to talk to them about it.

dont get your panties in a bunch man corsa defiantly arent known for being really loud, but for how quiet they are at idle and how good they sound a wot its a nice exhuast, plus it flows better than a stock muffler would. .and fyi just because something sounds loud does not mean it perfoms better.

Edited by 04CHASE (see edit history)

It may not sound loud to you, but I gurantee you it sounds loud as hell to the person next to you in another car. Go find a nice big wall or tunnel and floor by it or in it a few times. The Corsa sport is NOT quiter than stock, are you kidding me? If it is, you didn't have stock exhaust. Are you sure you didn't get the touring edition by mistake? Kits look alike, but the touring is very quiet, about as quiet as stock. There is a guy on here with a video clip of his corsa sport with dynatech headers, it is not quieter than stock.

He's right, the Corsa sport is very loud. The Corsa is designed to be quiet inside the cabin. Have someone drive your truck past you at wide open. They are rather obnoxious at hard throttle outside your truch where the noise should stay.

for how quiet they are at idle and how good they sound a wot its a nice exhuast, plus it flows better than a stock muffler would. .and fyi just because something sounds loud does not mean it perfoms better.

I cant wait till mine comes :devil:

i'm workin on it Joe :cheers:

for how quiet they are at idle and how good they sound a wot its a nice exhuast, plus it flows better than a stock muffler would. .and fyi just because something sounds loud does not mean it perfoms better.

I cant wait till mine comes :devil:

i'm workin on it Joe :cheers:

you are too tired after all that buffing zaino :cool:

:thumbs: thanks holty :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

when you are on the gas people will know. We were driving at the event doing some Mi Lefts and I had a chance to hear stock, corsa sport, and some hybrid that Justin had.

Justin's was bad ass

the sport was nice at WOT

stock is...stock

give corsa a break

Iam going to post a run with my corsa.

heal this is what my corsa sounds like

j4Nash, LQ9 + TOG headers + Corsa Sport

http://63.103.153.195/Steve/SS_CorsaSP_exh.wmv

j4Nash, 408 + TOG headers (?) + Corsa Sport, interior cab @ part throttle

http://63.103.153.195/Steve/j4nash_1209.wmv

Edited by j4nash (see edit history)

I put the Corsa Sport on my VMax Denali CC/SB about 2 weeks ago when she only had about 250 miles on the OD.....now that I am past "break in" I have been letting her rumble! Mine is not anywhere near j4Nash's truck with respect to "LOUD" but I'm not running headers either.

I like the way it sounds on the outside of the truck and its not much louder than stock on the inside of the cab with windows up....keep in mind I'm a CC so the exhaust & muffler are further from my ear than you guys with regular or extended cabs. Another interesting note after my bed was sprayed by LineX the interior sound was also lower! :thumbs:

is it loud with the windows down? is it noticeable at all in the inside.

what kind of performance gain, if any? thanks!

in my old WRX STi, i would always drive with the windows open if its nice out, just to hear the exhaust.