Iowa NEWB!!

fratzke7

I just told one of the local dealers to go ahead and start the paper work on my 03 Arrival Blue SS......we finally came to a price that we could both agree on!! I will get some pics posted as soon as I get it and get it cleaned up......I got the AB because my boat has Blue and Yellow stripes on it so I figured that it would look nice together....I have had several vehicles including a 04 GTO but I must say that this is probably the most excited that I have been about buying a vehicle, I have driven a few of these SS's and a really good friend of mine has a Black 04 SS so I have some windshield time in one.....can't wait to start the MODBUG!!!

:pop:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the site :seeya:  Congrats on the truck :cheers:

Oh and by the way, you picked the best color :D

And the fastest right?? :jester:

Welcome aboard!

As for being the fastest; NO, they discontinued Arrival Blue because it didn't have enough power/speed to get out of its own way! :jester:

Welcome to the site :seeya:  Congrats on the truck :cheers:

Oh and by the way, you picked the best color :D

And the fastest right?? :jester:

Welcome aboard!

As for being the fastest; NO, they discontinued Arrival Blue because it didn't have enough power/speed to get out of its own way! :jester:

:icon_bs: They discontinued it because it was TOO fast, and they didn't want anyone to hurt themselves. :jester:

Welcome fellow Iowan. I'm sure you will like your new truck. You won't believe all the info available on this site. I see you bought it from Dan Deery. Are you from Cedar Falls?

Actually Waterloo, my brother in law is on this site his name is BUYFIRE and he is the one that reccomended me to this site, he gets lots of information here! Thanks for all of the welcomes and I am always game for a get together...... :driving:

Welcome fellow Iowan. I'm sure you will like your new truck. You won't believe all the info available on this site. I see you bought it from Dan Deery. Are you from Cedar Falls?

Actually Waterloo, my brother in law is on this site his name is BUYFIRE and he is the one that reccomended me to this site, he gets lots of information here! Thanks for all of the welcomes and I am always game for a get together...... :driving:

Definatlely plan on going to the Zippy2 event in Michigan then! It's a blast