Iowa NEWB!!

fratzke7

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Definatlely plan on going to the Zippy2 event in Michigan then! It's a blast

When is that?

Thanks koreyss for the link. It's the weekend of July 21-23. I think people are going earlier though. Last year it was wed-sun. I only made it sat and sun. This year I'm going to atleast make fri-sun.

Welcome to the site fellow Ioweeegin!  :cheers: We should be getting our little Iowa meet together soon. I think Chris (fast4popper) was planning on having one at his house sometime this summer...  :chevy:

You just let me know I am game I don't have shit to do....

I wish I had that problem :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Welcome to the site fellow Ioweeegin!  :cheers: We should be getting our little Iowa meet together soon. I think Chris (fast4popper) was planning on having one at his house sometime this summer...  :chevy:

You just let me know I am game I don't have shit to do....

I wish I had that problem :banghead::banghead::banghead:

:cheers::cheers:

bring em up to carcraft summer nats this july i plan on bringing mine out and with a few more surprises,and i am always open to a get together here in the twin cities even a pool party this summer for the families. in ground pool,rainbow play set theater room,air hockey and pool table all at one location...no bar yet spent money on suburban instead.

:dunno:  im insouthern minnesota, and wondering if there are ever any meets in my area?  if not can anyone come to the meets? im tired of showing my ride off in my hometown, the girls are too fat!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D  :puke:

:crackup: I've been to Minnesota before :) I agree. :D

• 1 month later...
Everyone who wants an Iowa meet, watch the events/gatherings forum over the next day or so. It's going to be at my house this year and I just need to confirm a date with the wife...  :cheers:

Hey I just noticed this...Did I miss the get together ??