r/t charger

dros44

Asked me if i wanted to run one from a stop. I have an outlaw cai, tog headers, corsa sport exhaust, 160 * tstat, taylor ignition wires, zippy shift kit all tuned by pcm 4 less. I also have 22 inch rims which add some weight to the truck. He is stock what do you guys think?

Asked me if i wanted to run one from a stop. I have an outlaw cai, tog headers, corsa sport exhaust, 160 * tstat, taylor ignition wires, zippy shift kit all tuned by pcm 4 less. I also have 22 inch rims which add some weight to the truck. He is stock what do you guys think?

You'd lose every time. The 22's kill you also

If you had a higher stall torque converter, you would get him off the line.. but I think you would be even until about 50-60 and it would just kill you... those things are fast!

I race anything that pulls beside me, doesn't matter WHAT I'm driving. So long as the road is long and clear....

:dunno:

:lol:

:withstupid: AMEN to that! Why ask everyone if you have a chance? Just race and find out!!

Ditto

Win, Loose, or draw...it's all fun.

Heck I know an SRT 10 will hand me my ass but I'm still going to run one...as soon as I find one willing to race :driving: