joe gibbs supercharger???

I was reading about joe gibbs super charger package, anybady know anything more about them, from what i understand they keep the truck in the warrenty, ( the reason for not getting a radix now) any knowledge would be great thanks??

I was reading  about joe gibbs super charger package, anybady know anything more about them, from what i understand they keep the truck in the warrenty, ( the reason for not getting a radix now) any knowledge would be great thanks??

If you are talking about the warranty on a Joe gibbs truck, the warranty DOES NOT transfer from the original owner. They (Joe Gibbs) sell the warranty through a third party and the powertrain is not warrantied through GM. If you don't plan on doing any mods though, it's not a bad deal for 5yrs/75,000 miles

Read all the fine print in the Aftermarket warranty. I know a lot of people have been screwed by aftermarket warrantys. They will warranty small shit easy but some of them try to find anyway out of it they can. Like freeze plugs for instance. One customer blew head gaskets because a hole in a freeze plug lost all the coolant. They had a 2005 Ford windstar with 40K on it. Their warranty said freeze plugs arent covered under their warranty, there for the customer had to pay for new head gaskets. You better read really carefully about the warranty.