SSR

haynss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

been waiting..and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...then waiting some more, and still nothing. everything that ive read said that it was due to come out summer of 2003 but as we can see that didnt happen. i have to go to the dealer today, so i'll ask around and see whats up if ya want....

been waiting..and waiting...and waiting...and waiting...then waiting some more, and still nothing. everything that ive read said that it was due to come out summer of 2003 but as we can see that didnt happen. i have to go to the dealer today, so i'll ask around and see whats up if ya want....

ya thats cool, go check it out. I might do that as well just to kill time.

We had a customer at my dealership order one and he has been waiting for a while. From what I understand they are being built right now, but they are having a problem with the tops. They should be in showrooms in a month or so (if they aren't sold already.)

Jason

i've read a few reviews on that truck in more than one auto magazine that were not very flattering. they basicly said that it looked good but had a small engine, poor ride quality etc. i don't remember everything the reviews mentioned but nobody had written a good review on the vehicle (at least the ones i've seen).

• 4 weeks later...

Just wanted to say that I have seen two in michigan in the past two days. One red and one black (cool) I am interested in them, but I dont think that people will pick a fast truck over a vette-or a small truck over a SSS. Just my 2cents...

But has anyone seen the concept drawings of the SSU (i think) it is the sub/Blazer version of the SSR? It looks cool, hopefully it dones not come out like the PT cruser :(

If anyone gets one of those test runs in one let us know how the SSR goes? :chevy:

joe

:thumbs:

Archived