SSR

haynss

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Car & What Driver????

tested a production version in Sept of 2003 on pages 160/161 in they'er Road Test Digest

And heres the #'s $ as Tested - 0/60 - 1/4 time - and top speed

$48,980 :eek: - 7.0 - 15.4 - 126 MPH

I'll take a Z06 ;)

I'll take a Ram Jet 502 crate motor and find a classic Chevy to bolt it into before I'd dish out anything close to that for something that slow....

I saw one at GM's display during the Truckin' nationals here a few weeks ago. It had a fancy wooden bed you wouldn't dare scratch and the whole thing was kind of street rod retro - not really my taste. I like having a unique vehicle but some of these designs go too far IMO - same with the Plymouth Prowler, Hummer H2, ect. When unique design gets in the way of practicality, maybe that's where I draw the line - just my 2 cents

I followed one all the way back from saturdays Penne state vs. Ohio game on saturday. Bright red. I wasn't in my truck or else I would have given you guys some better news, but it did sounds good, and the suspension seemed really tight following him at 90. Looked pretty damn radical for a street truck/car. :troll:

:cheers: Quirk Chevrolet in Bangor, Maine has #22 of 25 Signature Series. My daughter see it yesterday and they said they bought it at an auction for $89,000. The asking price is $125,000 and they do not care if they sell it or not. If anyone is interested the phone number is 1-800-54-CHEVY. They got a regular one in Friday and sold it that night.

Archived