My new web page my son made check it out ???

jwachevy

My son 16 made me a Web page for my SS. I think it's pretty cool since I can hardly turn a computer on

http://www.socomcity.net/ss/ss/

I have a dilema and need opinions , I drove a new 2007 avalanche and Tahoe I found myself wanting to buy one since they drove soooooo nice and smooth ,the interior is awsome. now here"s the dilema since Automotive news and the press say the 2007 Silverado truck is not going to be like the 2007 Tahoe I had my son make me a web page so I could list on Ebay and try to sell ????? does anyone know what the SS's are bringing for the year 2004 and miles (53000)is what I currently have. the dealership I work at is offering me $22k trade and kbb says retail should be around $24k to $25k and if I trade it in Chevrolet has a $1500.oo incentive for anyone that trades in a 1999 and older GM vehicle. that would be 22k plus $1500 = $23,500 or sell on my own and try to get top dollar???????????

dunno what to do ???? What would you do ???????????????????

jwachevy wanting a new 2007 avalanche or tahoe :dunno:

Edited by jwachevy (see edit history)

Great page, your son does a great job! Your truck is really really awesome! I would have to lean towards selling the truck outright! There are no Silverado SS's on Ebay that look like that! The dealer should be giving you more towards a new 2007. Good luck selling it!!