CC918s

Zick

why are you selling?  I could be interested I am PMing you.

Selling them because I put a new engine w/ Patriot heads that have the dual spring setup. These were on my old LS1 engine I used to have in the truck.

Returning PM

Not to get off topic but how are the patriot heads? I've heard good and bad. Do the heads have roller rocker shafts?

Selling them because I put a new engine w/ Patriot heads that have the dual spring setup. These were on my old LS1 engine I used to have in the truck.

Returning PM

Not to get off topic but how are the patriot heads? I've heard good and bad. Do the heads have roller rocker shafts?

Patriots came out very nice. I am currently having some oil burning issues but I have not yet determined if its from the heads or not. I am leaning more toward my pcv system.

Not sure what you mean by rocker shafts? :dunno: I'm just using stock rockers on these.

Btw; Springs are pending sale with cstchevy.

Returning PM

Patriots came out very nice. I am currently having some oil burning issues but I have not yet determined if its from the heads or not. I am leaning more toward my pcv system.

Not sure what you mean by rocker shafts? :dunno: I'm just using stock rockers on these.

I've heard reports of shafts breaking. Not sure, it was a post on here.

Returning PM

I've heard reports of shafts breaking. Not sure, it was a post on here.

First I've heard of it. If you could find that post again that would be great. I'm curious to read about it.

Here's a few links talking about it, but nothing for sure. Id like to give them a shot...

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...iot+performance

http://www.silveradoss.com/forums/index.ph...iot+performance

I didn't even know Patriot had their own rockers. I think the stockers work just fine for me right now.

Here's what mine look like.

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture002.jpg