Classic Cars

Blondie

Just wanted to see who all is in to classic cars and what everyone's favorites are!!! Personally for me its a 69 chevelle or 68 camaro...but i'm partial to the camaro...charlie has one. :)

th_8aafd2f6.jpg

I have a lot of favorites, but if I have to pick just one it'd be a 1965 Malibu... I've been in love since a Super Chevy Show in Pomona when I was about 15 yrs old. My dad and I were walking thru the rows of cars and I saw it.... deep blue marine color with matching white and blue interior... lowered, rims, and a clean little 350/350 combo.... since that day I've always said I would build one when I had the time and money.

65_Chevrolet_Malibutoppic.jpg

I have a lot of favorites, but if I have to pick just one it'd be a 1965 Malibu... I've been in love since a Super Chevy Show in Pomona when I was about 15 yrs old. My dad and I were walking thru the rows of cars and I saw it.... deep blue marine color with matching white and blue interior... lowered, rims, and a clean little 350/350 combo.... since that day I've always said I would build one when I had the time and money.

65_Chevrolet_Malibutoppic.jpg

:withstupid: I am in the middle of building one and I am actually just starting to get back into it but it's still going to be a lot of work to finish it the way I want it.

I have two "Classics", right now. A 1968 Beetle and a 1972 Chevy Cheyenne P/U (and, of course, the SS-an instant classic). I have owned several classic cars over the years. My "Favorite" is a real changing thing. Used to be 55-57 Chevys. Right now, I would have to say (and I plan to buy one soon) my "Favorite" is the 1959 Impala Convertible. I need to complete the third restoration on my '72 Cheyenne before I start looking, though. And, by then, I might decide that I want something else entirely.

You just never know!

T