Video of me last week at the track

tawss04

My little brother was using my Digital camera last week while at the track and got a video of one of my runs. It was a 13.3 run on the bottle, it was about 5th run on it so it was low. You can here the purge at the begining. It's not the best quality but he was not sure how how to work the camera.

my run

nice :thumbs:

What were you running against??

That was a bi run, I got there early and no one else was ready in the staging lanes.

I was going to go again last nigh twith a full bottle but it was rained out :banghead:

Heres a better pic of the stripes Mr. P

post-6111-1148689018_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
My little brother was using my Digital camera last week while at the track and got a video of one of my runs. It was a 13.3 run on the bottle, it was about 5th run on it so it was low. You can here the purge at the begining. It's not the best quality but he was not sure how how to work the camera.

my run

what nos kit are you using?

will the NOS LS2 tb plate kit work on our trucks? I have the V-Max

nice run btw! Looks like you might be able to get even quicker with a better launch :)

my run

nice run btw! Looks like you might be able to get even quicker with a better launch :)

I built the system from part I had, the solenoids and the nozzle are NX, the purge solenoid and bottle are NOS.

The best run to date is a 12.91@105mph with a full bottle.

The LS2 has the 90mm TB I dont think it will work.

my run

I built the system from part I had, the solenoids and the nozzle are NX, the purge solenoid and bottle are NOS.

The best run to date is a 12.91@105mph with a full bottle.

The LS2 has the 90mm TB I dont think it will work.

so it looks like single fogger is the way to go from what I've seen.

either that or direct port

Taw my fellow SSer how much did those strips run ya. They are sweet. Plannin any trips to homestead.

The stripes were done at my shop, between paint and supplies there was about $300 and I did the labor, my painter at the time did the actual paint. Now I have a couple of nice chips and a small dent in one stripe on the hood were something hit it :banghead: I wa down in Homestead a couple of weekes ago.

Archived