Zippy2 Schedual of Events

• Admin

2006 Zippy 2 Event Schedual Of Events

Please note that all the events have not yet been filled in yet (like drag racing for example). Check back over the next few weeks and this list should be more complete.

Wednesdaythe 19th:

Meet at 6:00pm at Mr. Kozak's. From here those of us that are all in town early will go to dinner together.

Thursday the 20th:

TBD

Friday the 21st:

SS Golf Outing- Tee Time at 8:16- Fruitport Golf Course- Meeting time/place before TBA

SS Dyno Day- Meet at 8:00 at Dr. Phils and from there we will drive over to the dyno. We will leave Dr. Phils at 8:15 and hopefully be running on the dyno from 8:30 on.

SS Track Time: Meet at Dr. Phils at 3:30. We will be leaving for the track at around 4:00. The track is going to be Martin Dragway. We will be at the track until close most likely.

Saturday the 22nd:

Meet at 7:30 at Gage Chevrolet. Car/Truck show day. Come in early to get your trucks cleaned, lined up, and registered.

Meet at 10:30 inside Gage for a SilveradoSS.com meeting.

Leave at about 3:00 in a formed line. We will leave in a small unregistered cruise to downtown.

Meet at about 3:30 after parking downtown at Mr. Kozak's. Here we'll get together for a lunch.

After lunch is over we'll take a break for about a couple hours to go back to hotels and take a personal break.

Meet at Craigs Cruisers at 6:00 and just have fun. Here there is batting cages, go-carts, slick track go-carts, mini-golf, games, etc.

Sunday the 23rd:

Stuff to be posted later.

----------------------------------------------

Listing Of Locations (click to get Mapquest Map)

Mr. Kozak's Gyros

Gage Chevrolet

Zippy and Mervz will be adding and amending this schedual on a daily basis

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wednesdaythe 19th:

Meet at 6:00pm at Mr. Kozak's. From here those of us that are all in town early will go to dinner together.

Thursday the 20th:

TBD

Friday the 21st:

SS Golf Outing- Time TBD

SS Dyno Day- Time TBD

Saturday the 22nd:

Meet at 7:30 at Gage Chevrolet. Car/Truck show day. Come in early to get your trucks cleaned, lined up, and registered.

Leave at about 3:00 in a formed line. We will leave in a small unregistered cruise to downtown.

Meet at about 3:30 after parking downtown at Mr. Kozak's. Here we'll get together for a lunch.

After lunch is over we'll take a break for about a couple hours to go back to hotels and take a personal break.

Meet at Craigs Cruisers at 6:00 and just have fun. Here there is batting cages, go-carts, slick track go-carts, mini-golf, games, etc.

Sunday the 23rd:

Mr. Kozak's Gyros

Gage Chevrolet

No drag racing???? I hope this is put in somewhere..

• Admin
No drag racing????  I hope this is put in somewhere..

Justin,

Yes, there will be drag-racing once again this year. We've not finished the schedual yet. Check back over the next week or so and we should have the details ironed out!

Wednesdaythe 19th:

Thursday the 20th:

TBD

Friday the 21st:

SS Golf Outing- Time TBD

SS Dyno Day- Time TBD

Saturday the 22nd:

Sunday the 23rd:

Mr. Kozak's Gyros

Gage Chevrolet

No drag racing???? I hope this is put in somewhere..

That will be put in there. Track night is Friday night. :thumbs:

Golf and drag racing in the same day. :crazy:  Now all we need is some women and the day will be perfect. :crackup:  Oh. yeah, I'm married.  :cry:

HAHA- poor guy. I feel for you :) JK. Christy is coming with me again this year. I think Todd is bringing his wife this time so atleast christy won't be the ONLY female there!

We will be going to the track on Friday leaving at 4:00. We will meet at Dr. Phils and leaving from there in convoy style to Martin Dragway.

I'll try to call around next week for a T off time for golfing. :thumbs: I've never golfed in my life other than minature golfing so I won't be going. Should be good for some stories when everyone returns though. :crackup:

We will be going to the track on Friday leaving at 4:00. We will meet at Dr. Phils and leaving from there in convoy style to Martin Dragway.

I'll try to call around next week for a T off time for golfing.  :thumbs:  I've never golfed in my life other than minature golfing so I won't be going. Should be good for some stories when everyone returns though.  :crackup:

I'm not sure how courses are out there, but out by me I've heard stories that a lot of the regular golfers get REALLY pissed when people are there golfing and don't know WTF they are doing... I hope the regulars take fridays off! Ehh, then again, what am I worried about- there'll be a ton of us :D

I'll try to call around next week for a T off time for golfing.  :thumbs:  I've never golfed in my life other than minature golfing so I won't be going. Should be good for some stories when everyone returns though.  :crackup:

I'm not sure how courses are out there, but out by me I've heard stories that a lot of the regular golfers get REALLY pissed when people are there golfing and don't know WTF they are doing... I hope the regulars take fridays off! Ehh, then again, what am I worried about- there'll be a ton of us :D

The only thing that pisses off the regular guys is if you hold them up or damage the course. Most golfers I know are pretty laid back otherwise.

Zippy, If we're heading for the track at 4 p.m. we should tee off no later than 9 a.m.

If 9 a.m. is too early for you guys we could go as late as 11 a.m. if we only play nine holes. Whatever you all want. I'm open to anything.

haha, with my luck it'll take me that long just to get the ball in in ONE hole let alone 9 or 18! I'm starting to wonder if I should just plan on spectating... I've seriously never even hit a ball on a real course! I don't have a problem making it down there by 9. Last year I came in early sat and I was there at 8 with no problems. I don't mind the drive... heck- I wanna make it worth it this year- last year I came sat morning and left sun morning and for some reason VTodd, Christy, and I got left out. That's why I'm really happy about the schedule this year. I'm not complaining though- got to know Todd pretty well. Just let me know when to show up and we'll be there :thumbs: