Zippy2 Schedual of Events

Tee-time is at 8:16, fruitport golf coarse.

I got the tee-time set for a 4 and a 2 some. If we need more spots let me know.

Also I can get directions to the coarse and depending on how many people are playing Dr. Phil might make a trip out there too and then he can drive you to the coarse or lead the way from the shop.

Let me know.

TJ

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tee-time is at 8:16, fruitport golf coarse.

I got the tee-time set for a 4 and a 2 some. If we need more spots let me know.

Also I can get directions to the coarse and depending on how many people are playing Dr. Phil might make a trip out there too and then he can drive you to the coarse or lead the way from the shop.

Let me know.

TJ

Thanks for setting it up for us. Did they say how much?

Bob

Man, seems like I am missing all the events. :banghead: My truck is still waiting parts for the fuel system. :mad: They have been on backorder this whole time, and once they are in, I still need to get up to W2W to finish my tune. I'll make it to one of these sometime damnit! Have a good time and keep the rubber side down :cheers:

Are there any other events or activities going on this weekend other than the SSS event?  I remember someone mentioning other car cruises going on durign the same time.

Is the Zippy event not good enough for ya? :) I'm not sure of anything else going on. The gf is coming with me and she's not much of a gear head... ok- she's not at ALL a gear head. She was looking for some other stuff in the area. YOu can come golf with some of us :) Should be a good time!!!

Plenty of things to do up here. There's a coast guard station, plenty of site seeing. If you wanna go driving around hit the lake michigan shore line. Haven't found any street action yet. Zippy how about an assist in that department? I'm already here, so see you all when you get here.

Plenty of things to do up here. There's a coast guard station, plenty of site seeing. If you wanna go driving around hit the lake michigan shore line. Haven't found any street action yet. Zippy how about an assist in that department? I'm already here, so see you all when you get here.

Where are you at? I got a few calls earlier when I was sleeping and might have missed you calling. If you feel like going out for fun tonight, feel free to call.